Come along deer, let's play~ (m x f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerest

Moon
Hello loves~ I'm deerest, and I look forward to writing with you! I have been ridiculously horny lately, and so am looking for a few smut drenched rps. They don’t need a lot of backstory, and should be full of smut. Honestly, I'd love it if you just sent me a starter, and we roll from there, but if you prefer hashing details out first, that's perfectly fine! We can extend them to long term if we wish, but it’s not at all required.

rules
  • Literacy. I love the details! I value quality over quantity.
  • I roleplay on site, and prefer threads, but will use pms!
  • We don't have to use my ideas - feel free to suggest your own.
  • If you're interested, please pm me~

kinks
  • I prefer playing the submissive to your dominant.
  • I enjoy a great many things! Some of my main interests include: incest, non/dub-con, fantasy settings, mythical elements, historical settings, monsters, public sex, blackmail, coercion, rough sex, bestiality, corrupting innocence, dark themes
  • I don't enjoy most of the usual: scat, blood, gore, vore, mutilation, bimbofication, consensual, vanilla sex, etc. I don't enjoy playing brainless women, and I hate it when the sex is all penetration, no foreplay.

plots
  • Doctor/Patient: A young girl goes in for her first pelvic exam, or maybe a physical, and the doctor has his way with her. Could be his first time raping a patient, or maybe it’s a regular thing for him (soundproof walls, perhaps?). Could involve multiple partners (a nurse, another doctor, maybe the patient has a friend who goes in with her, etc.) or just the two of them.
  • Father/Daughter: Could be step, adopted or biological - whichever you're more comfortable with. Maybe the mom goes out of town? I can also play a sister or two. I have an idea for this one, of the father approaching the daughter once the mother is gone, tossing her a bottle of lube, and telling her to drop her pants and apply the lube to her pussy or ass. Could be a great starting point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom