1x1 RP Sub F seeking Dom M, highly prefers fantasy but works with modern and others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hashidoi-no-Uta

Hello!

I'm searching for one-on-one roleplays! I've roleplayed for a long time. I roleplay in 3rd person form and give a few paragraphs on average. The roleplay can be story or smut-centric (or both).

I usually play submissive, shy females and am seeking dominant males or futas to roleplay against (males preferred).

I primarily roleplay through PMs. Please message me with what you're interested in from the lists below!

Kinks: (NSFW)
Height difference, nature / outdoor scenes, public scenes, being dominated,
lots of sex and cum, large cock, multiple partners, casual sex, romance, gangbangs, etc. Anal, vag, oral is all fine ^^
I will NOT do anything with: death, gore, violence, abuse, most raping scenes, toilet play, transformation, 1st person narrative, and one-liners.
Ask about everything else.

Pairings:
-Medieval/Fantasy
Master x slave
Human x fairy
NonHuman (elf, orc, monster, etc.) x fairy
Captor x Captive
Warlord x Captive (medieval or feudal Japanese setting)
Samurai x lady
Healer x wounded warrior
Warrior x village girl
Knight x Princess
Prince x Princess
Assassin x target

-Fandom:
Naruto (canon or OC)
Skyrim (priestess-in-training or healer x nord warrior
These are the only ones i'm really craving right now.

-Modern:
Strangers
Best friends / Childhood friends
boyfriend x girlfriend
best friend x boyfriend x girlfriend
Roommates
Client x flower delivery girl
Boss x employee
Teacher x student
Student x Student
Popular guy x shy girl
Nurse x wounded
Master x maid
Maybe Alien x human

-Starter Ideas:
Chance meeting
Trapped in a cabin during a storm.
Overnight School Field Trip
Vacationing / hotspring resort / nature park
School Club activity/trip
Amnesia
Rescued from drowning
Love triangle
Being in a less-than-ideal relationship and realizing they're better off with someone else.
Arranged marriage

NSFW:
-Joining a harem (I wont play other girls at first but I want to focus on one character experiences in this setting to start with)

-A mercenary finds and frees a captured Faerie at the end of a long and difficult dungeon raid. She starts following him around to reward him.

-A traveler is lost in the woods and someone (an illusive faerie) is watching over him.

-A faerie's forest and meadows has fallen under the domain of a powerful being. In exchange for her freedom, she agrees to answer to his every beckon call.

-The war is over and the entire countryside is celebrating. Find a local village girl to enjoy. Or, a warlord is taking over the countryside. Find a village girl to keep as a trophy.

-A man befriends a faerie and uses her to make money by having men from all over enjoy themselves with her.

-I have other ideas and I may update this section as time passes but feel free to ask me for more, or to suggest your own ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom