Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] Avelond

Avelond is a city like no other in the world stretching for miles going out from the fallen coast. With a grand wall that has kept out every invading army in its thousand year history this city has never fallen and become its own city state rather than part of any kingdom. Within its walls all races and religions are welcome making it the most diverse place in the world with humans, elves, dwarves, halflings and others all packed to together. There are of course numerous factions some being so big they effect the fate of the entire city while other merely control certain neighbor hoods or districts, and more shadowy ones which dont like to be known at all.

CITY STRUCTURE: Avelond itself is on the coast of the fallen sea with a wall stretching all the way around its boundaries on land and out into the water,sporting gates that allow ships into its harbor. The northern most part of the city sports mansions and castles of the upper class as well as the grand temples and banks. Going south you'll have the more common areas like merchant and church districts as well as entire streets devoted to the halls of mercenary and adventurer guilds.

(this is my first crack at building a world if anyone has suggestions or would like to rp in it let me knowp. I'll probably keep coming back to edit and add more to it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom