Tick-tock, tick-tock (F/F only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, um, I'm looking for a rather specific craving today.

If you know from my introductory post, I really, really adore the idea of a beautiful curvy woman doubling as a walking bomb, and that's basically what I want.

I want someone to play as a sexy, curvy, big-booty gal who is secretly an android and a walking, talking, ticking, tocking, time bomb. And I want her to seduce me in however manner she wishes, bring me to her bed - or perhaps sneak off somewhere private but still technically in a public area, reveal to me what she is before or during sex, and then blow up in my face. It's no fun if a bomb-girl doesn't get to go boom, after all. It's what she's made for~

https://www.f-list.net/c/Trinity%20N%20Troche

This has my kinklist, and my nos, if that helps anything. I've done RP before, and can be flexible with length of replies.

EDIT: Adding a second possible scenario to this post. I absolutely adore the idea of somehow being made, by a beautiful villainess, into a walking, talking, super-curvy bombshell, emphasis on the 'bomb'. Complete with a timer or fuse, preferably - I do so love time limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom