Pleasure of Legends [LoL] (Seeking Males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myn

Super-Earth
League of Legends
Availability: Full! 3/3
----------------
Requirements
❤❤❤
Craved Kinks
❤❤❤
Limitations

Exclusively M x F.
Third Person Writing.
Threads Roleplays Only.
Minimum 150~300w per post.
Posting at least once every 2~3 days.
Please provide a F-List or equivalent.

~*My F-List*~
Exotic/Unnatural Cocks
Excessive Semen
Roughness
Dominance
Degradation/Humiliation
Pseudo-Rape
Arrogance
Cervical Penetration
Internal Cumshot
Blindfolds, Chains, Collars, etc
Kissing, Licking, Biting
Face Fucking
Females x Females
Herms/Futa's
Unnatural Growth
Fisting
Scat/Poop
Sexual Gore
Sexual Mutilation
Sexual Vore
Unnatural Growth
----

Other Important Notes
  • LoL Roleplay Only: Only interested in doing roleplays relating to League of Legends at the moment.
  • Short Term: Short and sweet, I'd like something that's...: Start --> Build up to Sex --> Sex --> Conclusion.
  • Singular Roleplays: One roleplay per person, and I'll only be playing one girl per roleplay.
  • Original Characters: In some case I will do (Your Original Character) x (Female Champion), please read below if interested.
  • Meaningful PM's: If you PM me, please include; Champion/s you'd play, Champion/s you'd like me to play, Any ideas you have.
~Female Champions I'll Play~
Top Picks: Ahri --- Katarina --- Lux --- Nidalee --- Xayah --- Kindred
Maybe: Ashe --- Evelynn --- Leona--- Jinx --- Sona --- Riven

I'm open to switching to almost any skin, so if there's one you specifically want just let me know~

Original Character Policy said:
----------------If you would like to play an Original Character (OC);
- Make sure to include a Character Reference Image in your first PM.
- Understand that I strictly accept Anime/Artistic Images Only.
Failure to comply with these two points will result in your PM being ignored.

Additionally, I'm absolutely love exotic creatures, and their oddly shaped cocks. This means monsters, furry/anthro's and other creatures are likely to get priority over humans.
Examples:
OC's (Summoner) || OC's (Champion) || OC (Monster) || OC's (Anthro/Furry)
Character Cravings (YC) said:
WARNING!!! Images listed below may be NSFW
-------------------------
Loves
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝
Unlikely
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝
Nope
⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝
Nope
Aatrox
Alistar
❤ Aurelion Sol
Darius
Dr Mundo
❤ Gnar
Kayn
Malzahar
❤ Nasus
Pantheon

Rakan
Renekton
Rengar
❤ Talon
Trundle
Varus
Volibear
❤ Warwick
Wukong
Zac
☯ Amumu
Azir
Brand
Cho’Gath
Ezreal
☯ Fizz
Galio
Garen
Hecarim
Jarvan

Kha’zix
Lucian
Master Yi
☯ Morderkaiser
Shen
Taric
Tryndamere
Vladimir
Yorick
Zed​
Jayce
Kennen
Lee Sin
Olaf
Ryze
Sion
Skarner
Twisted Fate
Twitch
Udyr
Bard
Blitzcrank
Braum
Corki
Draven
Ekko
FiddleSticks
Gangplank
Gragas
Graves

Heimerdinger
Ivern
Jax
Jhin
Karthus
Kassadin
Kled
Kog’Maw
Malphite
Maokai
Nautilus
Nocturne
Nunu
Rammus
Rumble
Shaco
Singed
Swain
Tahm Kench
Teemo

Thresh
Urgot
Veigar
Vel’Koz
Viktor
Xerath
Xin Zhao
Yasuo
Ziggs
Zilean​
Alteration ☯: Champions who I am wanting to play against, but with significant changes to their physical appearance/stature.
Currently Cravings ❤: Champions I'm really really craving at the moment, and would love for you to play for me~
Inspirational Images ★: Images I've dug up that really get me excited >///> Aka Eyecandy
Currently Engaged (Strike): Already using them in an ongoing roleplay, try something else? I'd like some diversity~

Quick Ideas
Male Victory: Your champion has successfully triumphed over [Female]. Ending her life and sending her back to be re-Summoned on the Rift would be easy… but why not have a bit of fun with her first?

Female Victory: Your Champion has been brutally defeated by [Female]. Awaiting to be dealt the final blow, they surrender themselves to whatever fate awaits them… but instead of a sharp blade to the chest, soft warm lips press firmly against them instead.

Warm Up: Your champion hasn't been performing all too well lately. Stressed and irritated, they're initially annoyed when their [Female] teammate comes to taunt them. Is she there to help your champion relax? Or does she press too many buttons and get more than she bargained for?

Loyal Reward: Your character is someone that plays [Female] as their main champion, and they’re quite skilled too. Falling asleep by the computer one night, your character awakens to find [Female] has slipped out of the game and onto your lap.

Champion Specific: Not really a plot per se, but the ideas I've listed above are ideas that could apply to any champion. If you've got a champion in mind, I'd be open to something more character specific too. Just let me know which champion, or suggest an idea of your own. Though remember, simple, short, and sexy~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom