The Dark Side of Hollywood...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyJ

Dust
I want to do an RP that explores the dirty side of Hollywood. The drugs, the mind numbing attention, the never ending parties, the sex... I feel like they hide a lot from us to keep their pure image alive, and I want to discover all their secrets with you.

Maybe we play as a celebrity couple. We've been dating for a while now, and we love each other, but we're in somewhat of an open relationship now. They trust each other enough to know who their partner's heart belongs to. They're all smiles and pure love for the camera's, but at night they either lay naked in bed fucking the boredom out of each other as their bodies course with a mix of drugs, occasionally with friends or strangers joining them.

Other nights they dress in their most expensive dresses and suits, and go to the most depraved parties available. The back door parties were where all the wealthiest and most famous people in Hollywood went... Naked, ready-to-use women and men walk around the club while celebrities and billionaires feed each other drugs and alcohol. If a pair gets too drunk or high and wants to fuck each other on the floor, nobody blinks an eye. They might call for someone to join them, or they might just spend the rest of the night there fucking each other. If you want something there, they'll get it for you... no matter the fetish.

When morning rolls around, everyone leaves, and it's like it never happens. They go on about their day in the lime light, just for the cycle to continue.

Some celebrities I'd be down to play are: Selena Gomez, Kendall/Kylie Jenner, Gigi/Bella Hadid, Hailey Baldwin, Candice Swanepoel, Megan Fox...

If you have any other idea's let me know! I'll be waiting... :)

oh and here's my kinlist: https://i.imgur.com/VbGHGhF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom