Quick Fantasy Fucks - F seeking M/F/Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furaido

Moon
I'm looking for something quick with a light plot before the fucking starts.
I want to use a light setting inspired eastern fantasy. If you're familiar with the first few arcs of Dragon Ball, when Goku was a child, that's more or less know what I have in mind.

My character is named Satsumi. She's a fifteen year old martial artist, partially inspired by Dragon Ball and Ranma 1/2 if you're familiar with either of those. She's of mixed heritage and has naturally dark skin, red hair, bright green eyes, 4'11" tall.

She was raised in the wilderness by her grandma, grandma passed away when she was about ten years old. She learned all the biological bits of sex from old books that her grandma had tucked away and knows how to find natural birth control, but doesn't really have any social mores when it comes to sex so she's fairly free and open about it. She's intelligent but has some gaps in her learning due to limited material as a youngster, and she's lacking in social graces at times as well.

Assume she's on some form of herbal birth control, assume this is common enough in the setting to be a given. Pregnancy and STIs will not be a subject during our roleplay. If either are mentioned during the roleplay I will end the RP and block you, no exceptions.

Kinks:
Con / Dub-con
Double / Triple penetration [BIG FAN]
Large cocks [8-9 inch minimum]
Multiple Orgasms [getting or giving]
Public Sex [real public, as in around people]
Outdoor Sex [bonus points if it's somewhere tropical, extra points if there's a river, pond, lake, or beach involved]
size differences
age gaps
toys [dildos / vibrators / strap-ons / beads]

Absolutely no:
Rape
Pregnancy or risk of pregnancy, seriously I will block you if you try.
Bestiality

PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom