Straight-to-Lesbian Conversion Club! (F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subkitty

Star
Hi everyone- I'm looking for a partner willing to play a dominant lesbian who converts straight girls. Pm me for more information or reference pics, and I'm always excited to hear any ideas you may have for new characters. I look forward to hearing from you!

Overview:

Jasmine is the leader of a secret club at a university. They claim to be able to turn any girl into a lesbian. They choose a target each week, follow her around, and decide who of the group would be the best 'converter' and how she'll do it. The converter has one week to do it, or she's out of the group and someone important to her will be the next target, so the stakes are high.

Club members:

1. Jasmine (the leader). Bratty, pouty, spoiled, aggressive.

2. Mia (the fake nerd). Plays innocent, at first to get close, specializes in grinding

3. Jody (dirty). Exploits wild fantasies, gets off by forcing girls to do filthy things way beyond their normal limits

4. Stephanie (butch). Straight up forces girls to multiple, powerful orgasms. Expert at 'taming' through exhaustion.

5. Open to suggestions if you have an interesting character in mind!

Targets:

1. Jessie (all-around nerd). Mia has known Jessie since High school and absolutely hates her, how cocky she is in class. Wants to see her squeal, possibly at the hands of Jody or Stephanie.

2. Tiffany (Jessie's best friend, computer geek). To torture Jessie even more, Tiffany becomes a target

3. Kana (exchange student, confused at best). Everyone wants this girl, but she's guarded and people can barely communicate with her

4. Faculty (looking for ideas)

5. Helen (Jessie's mom) Just to add insult to injury

6. Celebrity visiting the college (looking for ideas)

7. Always looking for suggestions!

A few requests:
1. Stay on topic by keeping it sexual.
2. Use sexy threats ('I'm going to make you cum so many times that...') as opposed to anything violent.
3. Curvy models, smothering, sexual exhaustion, bimbofication, forced prostitution/marriage are all favorites
4. I write in first person for the victim role (you don't have to), and play in pm's or by email.
5. I'm looking to play these out as one-off 'episodes' that finish in up to 24 hours of back and forth messages (some exceptions when our schedules don't sync up). Anything beyond that should be a new 'episode'.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you're interested.

Looking for partners! Characters already established or bring your own. Quick, episode-style scenes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom