Fandom of lust and entertainment [Mxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FandomofLust

Meteorite
Good morning bluemoon. You can call me Ayano or FandomofLust if you wish. It has been awhile since I've roleplayed nearly a year in fact and I found this site. A small introduction, I've been roleplaying for about 6 years not including my break which I did not roleplay much. I'm decently litterate and I like basic stories in a roleplay to keep it flowing but I love smut and it bores me when there is not enough. That being said if you couldn't tell I'm a huge fan of Fandom roleplays and in them I like to be the victim of it sexual assault, pressure to go against my moral code such as killing or having sex like a slut and in general being the submissive role. I don't mind playing bad ass take charge girls but I like my partner to be more badass and the kind of guy who can make a badass bitch into a whimpering mess. If you fit that requirement then here is a small list of Fandoms I'll play and I would be happy to play as a girl from a fandom and doing something more original such as having her transported to a completely different world she knows nothing about.

Fandoms: All of the fandoms below are my personal favorites, I may add another list as I fill some of my personal needs and add in some more fandoms for partners to come back to new ones later.
Naruto
rwby
Fate series
Sword Art Online
Fairy Tail

As for kinks I'm not a huge fan of giving Oral but will do it for my partners entertainment as that is a fair portion to being forced to do something, just please don't focus on this too much. My absolute no's are Scat(water sports is okay), death and dismemberment.

Personal favorite kinks are being bent over and fucked, mean partners, both anal and vaginal rough fucking and over all just being a victim.

If these sound fun then please do send me a PM and we can discuss things further or jump into it if you have a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom