A different way Zootopia could have turned out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon Lime Light

Meteorite
This is a rather, dark idea that I got a while ago. It's based on a picture I saw but for the life of me can't find again at all. The picture was of Bellwether standing over Judy as she fingered her and had her arms around the officer. Judy, was looking very broken and vulnerable. The caption of this picture described it as Bellwether breaking Judy, dominating her and putting her under her control. This resulted in Bellwether being allowed to go through with her plan.

So that got me wanting to do an RP based on that. Where Bellwether (preferably me) breaks down Judy and coerces her into a relationship where she is clearly dominate and in control of Hopps. Then, she's allowed to go through with her plan with no hindrances whatsoever, using Judy as a key piece to help her.

One thing I want to make clear: I plan on playing Bellwether as a VERY abusive girlfriend. Not even just hitting or beating abusive, but emotionally abusive. She's going to make Judy emotionally defendant on her, to the point where she couldn't resist even if she wanted to. She would be very manipulative, and constantly make her feel like nothing if she was without Bellwether. But the worst part is, that Dawn acts like, or maybe even she actually does love Judy.

Another thing is the fact that Bellwether wins. That itself, would involve some very dark things. Themes of racism are just the tip of the iceberg. It isn't beneath Bellwether to forcefully remove someone who's standing in her way. With Judy under her thumb, it would be so easy to fabricate a crime that locks them up for a long time, stuff like that.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let's discuss further. I do ask for the usual things, like you are literate and can carry your own weight in the story. While smut will definitely be a thing unless requested otherwise, I'd love for this to be plot focused too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom