School cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmo789

Planetoid
I'm looking for some college or highschool student action one shots, mainly smut driven, but some can be story driven. Responses range from a short paragraph to three depending on how much you like to write, I'm pretty relaxed as long as the grammar is decent. I don't have to many kinks or turn offs, my main turn offs are public humiliation, scat, and piss. Main turn ons are large penises, rough sex, vanilla sex, deep penetration, excessive bodily fluids, bondage, and rough housing.

I only rp through pms, please pm me if interested.

Emilia is the female star of the school, she excels in classes, sports, and social events. She's really an ideal student, except she has a problem, she is sexually attracted to older men, specifically her professors. She doesn't want to be perceived as a slut for her all star record, but she's beginning to catch the professors alone, either in their offices or even being offered private tutoring lessons, and she just can't help but strive to misbehave with them.

Alice is a an intelligent girl who has top marks, but she's lacking in gym. Not only does she not do well in gym, she also comes off as a snob. The schools football team and gym teacher catch her snooping in the men's shower room and decide enough is enough with her.

There's a new student in school making quite the fuss, she's hot and doesn't mind flaunting it. However Cassidy one day discovers the teachers lounge and over hears a few nasty things the teachers say regarding what they'd like to do with her. Thrilled she blackmails them, she won't tell a soul what they said, which was worth then being fired, if they fulfill their fantasies with her in the teachers lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom