Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NSFW The Other One Shots of Arreis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arreis

Moon
So, this is for all the one shot plots where I wish to play a futa character. All of them may have a BDSM slant, and if they do I'm looking to take a dominant role. If you see something you like[/b][/color], hit me up with a PM and we can hash something out! Also, don't be discouraged by how few plots there are right now. I promise there will be more to come as I think of them!

~Ons/Offs~
Let's get this out of the way so that we can move on the real fun stuff. I'm very flexible in what I do enjoy, and quite honestly the list of my hard no's is much shorter than the things I'll say yes to.

Those hard no's are:
- Snuff
- Vore
- Abuse (Will clarify upon request)
- Watersports/Scat
- Gore during sex

If it's not listed there, then ask. It could be it's something I haven't encountered before and thus didn't think to add it, or is situational based on the setting or simply the plot of the story taking place. Now for the things I love. These are by no means required So if there's something there that just isn't your thing,
don't worry. We can still work something out together ^^

And so, my favorite things are:
- Stomach Bulges
-Light - Medium Cum Inflation
- Master/pet Pairings
- Femboys
- Cum Marking
- Throat Bulges
- Cock/Ball Smothering
- Riming
- Size Difference (Large Dom/Small sub)

With all that out of the way, let's move on to the plots!

~Plots~
Perhaps your character made a wish for friend/girlfriend. Perhaps this is a world where anthros are bought and sold as intelligent pets and companions. If you're not opposed to a bestiality angle, perhaps even that dog you bought isn't wholly female and is far more intelligent than you think. Whichever one, things don't go the way you want them to. Not only does your pooch refuse to listen, she's decided that it's time for a change in your little pack order. She asserts herself as the Alpha and teaches your character what it means to be a real bitch.

I don't see this extending beyond a short little thing with some rough, animalistic sex. Please note that this is not meant to be romantic. There will be biting, likely some scratching, and none of it will be gentle on your character. Taking that into consideration, this is one situation where the gore rule is bent just a touch. I'm fine with very minimal amounts, scrapes that break the skin a little and the like, but nothing excessive.

IMG_9664.jpeg

There's two settings for this.
Fantasy: You are a mage's/sorcerer's apprentice that seeks to surpass his/her master . The way to do this in your mind is summoning a powerful demon and making it your familiar. But something goes wrong. Either you miss a step or simply aren't strong enough, and the powerful demon you summon doesn't obey your commands. Not only that, but she decides you will be her new plaything and a warm hole for her cock.

Modern Fantasy: There's lots of reasons why you might summon a demon. You're bored, you're trying to prove a friend wrong, there's a need for revenge, or you're hoping it'll lead to an easy lay. But the spell is old, and the diagram for the demon trap is missing. Not only that, but the demon you summon isn't what you expect. She's bigger than you. Stronger than you. And she has a cock that puts yours to shame. But she won't leave. Not until she's fucked you.

I'm also willing to play this opposite a female character.

So I'm looking for a short one shot where a woman/man is out wandering the forest, or perhaps investigating a series kidnappings where folks have returned unharmed, but having experienced something they don't wish to discuss. S/he finds out the cause is a futa drider (a monster with the torso of a man/woman and the body of a spider) after being caught in her web and told they're about to be filled with eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom