Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NSFW The Other Roleplay Desires of Arreis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arreis

Moon
So, this is for all the plots where I wish to play a futa character. All of them will have a BDSM slant, and in all of them I'm looking to take a dominant role. If you see something you like[/b][/color], hit me up with a PM and we can hash something out! Also, don't be discouraged by how few plots there are right now. I promise there will be more to come as I think of them!

~Ons/Offs~
Let's get this out of the way so that we can move on the real fun stuff. I'm very flexible in what I do enjoy, and quite honestly the list of my hard no's is much shorter than the things I'll say yes to.

Those hard no's are:
- Snuff
- Vore
- Abuse (Will clarify upon request)
- Watersports/Scat
- Gore during sex

If it's not listed there, then ask. It could be it's something I haven't encountered before and thus didn't think to add it, or is situational based on the setting or simply the plot of the story taking place. Now for the things I love. These are by no means required So if there's something there that just isn't your thing,
don't worry. We can still work something out together ^^

And so, my favorite things are:
- Stomach Bulges
-Light - Medium Cum Inflation
- Master/pet Pairings
- Femboys
- Cum Marking
- Throat Bulges
- Cock/Ball Smothering
- Riming
- Size Difference (Large Dom/Small sub)

With all that out of the way, let's move on to the plots!

~Plots~
For centuries she's lived peacefully in the large forest that sat on the edge of the old town. She's a wolf, but not an ordinary one. While humans may be cursed to become more wolfish, she was blessed to be able to become more human. It granted her a life too long for even the Gods to see the end of and was bless to be both Father and Mother to Wolves. The wolves in her line were the ones who grew strong and led packs. Hers were the ones who outlived humans and ensured that wolves everywhere remained a powerful race. But one day...The humans did something unforgivable. Not once had she done anything to warrant their aggression. She knew better than to antagonize them. And yet they still came into her forest and killed one of her sons in cold blood.

Now, she wants revenge. In the dead of night she steals a human child (16-18. Could be convinced to go to 22 if they're still living at home considering the length of her lifespan) and decides to raise it as her own. To teach him to hate his own race...And then set him loose on them. However, there's an odd attraction to him she can't deny and finds that she wishes to be his Alpha as well as his mother.

Note: I would like to see this story show their relationship go from a one sided love/lust, to mutual, to full on undying love between them both. With that, I would like to play out the consequences of her actions at some point. Perhaps the townspeople come looking for him, armed and ready to destroy the monster that's haunted their village only to find he's become no better than she in their eyes.

Also, if you would wish your character to be female opposite my shapeshifting futa wolf, that's perfectly fine. I would like to add a breeding aspect in that case as your character could be the one to begin a race of werewolves that are born naturally rather than cursed.

vR6mBBMm.jpg

I want to do a roleplay playing opposite this character, or opposite a character that seems to have the same attitude he does. I'm thinking I would be a mother, or step-mother, fed up with his carelessness and the way he sleeps with anyone willing to come home with him. Thinking he needs some discipline, she begins to punish him starting with a sound spanking. But they both enjoy it more than they thought they would...And she begins to slowly control more and more of his life as she shapes and molds him into the perfect son and plaything.

I don't have a more solid plot than that, and I am open to suggestions and ideas, but I see this being long term because he isn't going to change over night. Not only that but I'd like to fully explore him becoming more and more submissive as well as his progression into his mother's personal cock sleeve. This exploration would include pushing his boundaries, and potentially growing more extreme with the kinks explored over time, potentially including pushing him into a ganbang, cam whoring him, and any other delightful things we can think of.

Also, I am more than willing to tweak things to make my character his sister/step-sister and take a blackmail angle to it rather than a punishment one.

Twisted Fairy Tale: Red Riding Hood (NSFW Image Included)
I'd like to do something loosely based on the tale (mostly focusing on the idea of your character being lured away from the 'right path' by a big, bad wolf (either figuratively, or literally if we want to do this with anthro characters). This can be done in any setting really, and it would be mostly corruption based. The relationship itself won't strictly be D/s, but it will have hints of that sort of relationship as my character coerces yours into trusting her and doing as she suggests.

I'd like to play out the slow corruption of your character as mine takes her down the wrong path. I'm thinking this will be a futa/female pairing, but I would be open to playing this opposite a male character. If we did that route with a male character opposite my futa one, I would be interested in doing some sissification and feminizing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom