Faceclaims/plots (houtengeki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some faceclaims(not interchangeable) with basic plots I'd like to go over/change with you

All of these take place in a fantasy universe, the depth of which is up to you to decide

DO NOT ask for different characters in different stories, and DO NOT propose a character of your own.

Pictures are NSFW, though none are naked

Before we begin, know that I am always as enthusiastic about romantic vanilla as I am into dark kinks. Rape, blackmail, bondage, and so on.

I HAVE ONE MANDATORY KINK!! Big dicks (11 inches plus, maxing at 18) :heart: (also more cum the better, as much as you allow)

Amalia Travels with her husband to go on hunts. From great beasts to packs of goblins. In this you would be playing her husband, and any other male character you wish to add to the list. Can go any number of ways. Can be a good, romantic adventure, or the two may be captured by bandits/orcs/whatever, with her being raped in front of him.

Reiyana is a priestess from a long-ago abandoned village, scattered after a great beast took up residence in their church dungeon. She decides to confront the beast, with aid or not. You would play her aid if she gets some, as well as the beast. From werewolf to tentacle monster, whatever works

Jacky is a pet/servant to an elderly elf, being taught at a young age to act flashy and be sexy, all while serving who she belongs to. Her master, however, dies, and she is soon given to he who inherits her. What is he like? Will this be a romance, or will it go to darker places?

Elise is the gorgeous daughter to a poor, freedy single mother, and is arranged to marry as soon as is legal. Her mother spends what she can making her look as slutty a possible, all to attract a suitor for her. A rich merchant, adventurer, or nobleman decides she is to their liking for whatever reason and pays her mother more than a fair price for her hand in marriage. What kind of man will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom