Heathen Dreams & Debaucherous Desires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassyghost

Star
Hey, I'm Kassy the friendly ghost girl. I only write in forums, no PMs or YIM or any of those sorts of shenanigans. I usually write between 3-10 paragraphs per post and exclusively in the 3rd person. I'm looking for talented writing partners that can atleast match my skill level. If you are interested in creating a story with me; either one I've suggested here or one of your own ideas; just send me a PM and we'll discuss the ups and downs and the ins and outs of it.

I have a few other interest threads, but I wanted to start this one for my darker desires. If your wondering about my kinks, all I can tell you is that I'm down for almost anything as long as it is well written and interestingly plotted. I don't do scat or heavy gore, but even those topics aren't 'hard no's' if a good story warrants it.

Idea 1
BEST FRENEMY​
I'd like to play this as a three way thread, (F/F/M) so if your either a guy or a girl that finds this topic interesting and you know a good writing partner that might also enjoy this, Both of you send me a PM and we can talk it through. However I'm am also willing to play this just 1-on-1 with me playing both females.
Two girls, best of friends and couldn't be closer. Elementary school besties, high school sisters, then college roomates, but there has always been that underlying rivalry that neither of them have openly admitted to. That is until HE came along. Both the girls meet a great guy one night out clubbing, he seems equally attracted to both, but how to decide which girl gets him? The competition ensues with escalating stakes as each woman does her damnest to secure the sole attentions of the man.
PIC:Anabelle
Jessica Lynn

Idea 2
Mister Sadistic​
A beautiful young woman and her 16 year old daughter have the life of their dreams, with a handsome Husband/Father fighting for our freedoms over seas in the military. One day though it all came crashing to an end when they receive word that he's been KIA. With no way to pay the bills, they lose the house and cars and are forced to live in a trailer park. Things aren't all that bad though, Mommy's met a new man, who's offering to help them pay the bills, but after Mommy marries the NEW GUY things take a darker turn. He drinks and is incredibly abusive, smacking his new wife into submission and making dreadful advances toward the burgeoning young daughter. Rape, brutal physical abuse, forced prostitution, and cuckolding.
PIC: Daughter
Momma and her new hubby

Idea 3
Mad Sceintist​
A hot young college student wants to help make her loans go away, she takes a job at a local science facility as a receptionist but soon finds out that the scientist wants more than for her to just answer phones. Forced bestiality, tentacle, injection, torture.
PIC: Tiffany Turner

MORE TO COME​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom