Attack on Titan/Ghibli/Avatar Fandom search (f for f/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopeCarousel

Posts will take two or three days, vacation over
Hi guys, this is just a really quick and basic search thread wondering if anybody would be interested in either of those fandoms?

I have recently finished watching Attack on Titan and it was surprisingly good, especially the setting itself. So I'd love to try a rp based in it, either with canon characters or originals, either works for me. Also, while the setting itself is quite dark, we don't have to go that dark at all and keep it more light-hearted, although I certainly wouldn't be opposed to dark stuff either.

As for Ghibli, I have always been a Ghibli fan and though I occasionally added it among my interests in various other search threads, I never got any interest for it. Not really surprising considering I'd assume most people to have rather fond childhood memories with it as well, but even so, I definitely would enjoy some sort of Ghibli based story in any of the movies.

Concerning Avatar, well, it's another nice childhood cartoon and perhaps my favorite cartoon ever. I just love the setting and all the characters and the stories. So I'd definitely adore playing something set in there, be it canons or originals. Legend of Korra would be on the table as well, though I'm not quite as knowledgeable about it as with the original Avatar series. Underage characters would get aged up where necessary of course, same applying to Ghibli.

Okay, so far about my interests. One or two things about myself as a writer. I usually write around a couple paragraphs and enjoy both romance or non-con, as well as anything in between. I usually rp through pms, but am not a speedposter and won't be able to respond every single day unfortunately.

Kinks and such can be found in my f-list, and if anybody is interested I'd love to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom