School of Hard R@pes [ Anime ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlutOnIce

Planetoid
I enjoy playing SUB F with my partner being DOM M. Like, REALLY DOM. Hair pulling DOM. Name calling DOM. Ass smacking DOM.

THE PLOT
To reduce the crime rate all over Japan, the government decided to move all the delinquent and gangs into just this one city to contain it. And to keep them inside, the government regularly buses some beautiful women into the city to keep the rest gangs nice and sedated. Here, the gangs can do whatever they want, claim whoever they want.

In the only highschool of the city, there are gangs who control their own personal harems. Will you play a ruthless leader, surrounded by his crew and beautiful girls? Or will you play a lone maverick, trying to just get by own his own?

I write in third person only. Usually 1-2 paragraphs on Discord to keep the RP going on an energetic and fast pace, but I expect 1-2 paragraphs minimum as a response. I only play with anime faceclaims/playbys/images. No real life celebrity play.

My dirty as fuck list of kinks:
1, 2, 3, 4, and 5: Cum I love having my characters cummed into and cummed onto. Swallowing it, taking it, wearing it, whatever you want bruh!
6: Risk of Pregnancy
7: Group/Orgy
8. Public Scenes
9. Non/Dub-Con
10. Fellating like it's nobody's bsns

I rp on Discord or Google Docs only. If you're interested please throw me a PM WITH YOUR DISCORD USERNAME and we can work something out!

Smile Thanks for reading! Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom