Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Resolve (Anjeru)

As Day Fades

Supporter
Supporter
(This is a roleplay based in the Final Fantasy VIII world, and is likely to incorporate a number of extreme fetishes.)

"Shut up."

Ignoring him. Grading tests? He'd give her something to grade... Smirking, or rather sneering to himself, Seifer tore a sheet of paper from his notebook and crumpled it up into a ball. The makeshift projectile left his hand, in search of the teacher.

"...I saaaiid... shut up," Seifer repeated, though Quistis, or 'Ms.Trepe' as the pompous bitch preferred, hadn't even said anything. It was fun to taunt her though, to poke and prod and see how close he could get her to losing it before she took a breath. She'd just been up there, keeping to herself. Keeping him here, when there was no goddamn reason to be.

So he and his 'welcoming committee' had taken it upon themselves to show that new girl around Balamb. So they'd convinced her that the boys locker room was really the girls locker room. So they'd tricked her into going inside and undressing just in time for the period to end, and in time for about fifteen sweaty guys to come in after practice, seeing her with who knows how little on. And so, when she cried for directions to the headmaster's office, they instead gave her directions to the training grounds. ...So what? It wasn't Seifer's fault she couldn't take a joke. Or take one of the T-Rexaurs by herself.

What a kid.

Yet he was getting shafted for it, and got nailed with a month of detention. How many days had it been now? ...forty-three minutes? Well, fuck.

Seifer tore and rolled up another paper ball into a gloved hand. To this one he added something a little extra, a wad of phlegm, tossing it halfway across the room in hopes for Quistis' head.

The foot on his desk, his chair on a tilt, helped with the arc of his throw. Snickering to himself, Seifer called out, "How 'bout you just let me the hell outta here? You hate me, and I sure as hell ain't a fan'a yours, blondie." The pompous bitch. She was like what, a year older than him? She wasn't some 'adult', at least not in the sense that it took to run a classroom. No one respected her. Maybe if he was a female he'd be able to blow the headmaster to get a promotion too. "Unless you're some masochistic cunt who gets off on me calling you names and throwing things at your head when I'm bored, and trust me, this ain't the most exciting thing I've ever had to be a part of, you can let me just leave now and we'll both be happy."

"Look, I'll even lay low for awhile."

A lie.

"No one even has to know I'm out. I'll go catch a flick, or sit in my dorm and read some gunblade magazine or somethin'."

Or find that brunette bitch and torment her further for not being able to take a joke in the first place.

"How 'bout we just call things where they are? I mean, shit. Feels like a month already to me..."

Instructor Trepe, or Quistis, simply sat and graded the papers turned in by her class earlier in the day. Seifer, her most obnoxius and trouble-making student, had been caught tormenting the new transfer. Now she was stuck baby-sitting the little punk as requested by Headmaster Cid. She respected the headmaster enough to not refuse his requests.

Both times he chucked the balls of wadded paper, she simply lifted her grade book to let them bounce off to the desk or floor. She lowered the book the second time, glaring at him from behind the lenses of her glasses. His attitude and actions were beginning to irritate her, not to mention the way he spoke to her. No one talked down to her the way Seifer did.

So what if she was only a year older than most her students. So what if she was an eighteen-year-old instructor. That didn't give this little shit any reason to be treating her this way. Though Seifer had always had problems with authority figures, he always seemed to take his hate out on her. Talking to her like some stuck-up bitch who thrived on making him suffer.

Hah! This was the last place she wanted to be. However, as a instructor - whether rookie or not - she had to fufill her dutiess and administer his month of detention as punishment.

Her eyes slid to the clock and inwardly she groaned. Fourty-five minutes? It had only been fourty-five minutes and already she was beginning to become pissed at the young gunblade user.

How was she going to do this for a month?

Quistis turned her eyes back to Seifer as he began to try and talk his way out of detention. She knew better than to believe his words. He was more than likely lying just to get out of here.
"You're not going anywhere. You were given a punishment for your despicable treatment of one of our students. As your instructor, I will make sure the punishment is administered," she replied simply, marking something down in her open grade book.

She didn't even bother to look up at him as she spoke. No doubt, given the burning hole she felt, he was glowering at her like a caged beast. Simply continued marking her papers, for the most part doing her best to ignore him.

"Cuuuuuuunnnnttttt," he called out, palms cupping either side of his mouth as if he were calling to someone across a field, and with an extra emphasis on the 't'.

Would that get her attention?

After a moment Seifer smirked, smirked openly, brazenly challenging her authority. And then he shrugged. And then he cocked his head to a side with the confidence that made him so likeable, and began to speak with the bluntness that had earned him the admiration of his peers. Some of them anyway. Some of them were babies, or punks, and didn't matter much in the longrun. "Hey, you know why people don't like you, Ms.Trepe?" Oh, that pronunciation had something to it alright. Something nasty. Something just begging her to bite, to show that he was getting to her. "It's because you're a bitch. No, really, follow me on this one."

The smirk widened. Fine. She could keep her head down, grade her papers, or at least be pretending to. He knew she was listening. "What are you, like ten, eleven months ahead of me? That's not even a full year. And here I am, head of my class when it comes to field exams, ace'n any challenge Garden puts me up against, and yet you're two steps up the ladder ahead of me. People see that, you know. They resent that. They resent the fact that you're a chick, not 'cause you're a chick that's in charge, but 'cause you probably got those two promotions while on your knees."

And there it was. That would get a rise. Snap a pencil, cause a vicious glare. Something. And like a viper with the scent of blood, Seifer continued, all of this just a game to him, a relief of boredom. "Look, it ain't nothin' personal. I don't like you, but that's beside the point. People talk. They say you probably blew old man Cid a few times to get where you are, and you know what? People resent that. Especially guys like myself who bust their ass and carry the rest of 'em out in the field, yet I gotta sit here and put up with you? What the fuck kind of relevancy does all your paperwork have when I'm the one makin' things happen? See, if you can give good head, Ms.Trepe, or if you got a nice tight little twat, then more power to ya. Just don't be all high and mighty about your job, out to make my day shit just 'cause you can."

Seifer cast a quick glance to the clock. Fourty-eight minutes. That means another fourty-two of this, of her. Of just them. And then another day of it, every day, for the next goddamn month. This was going to get the rise he sought because it had to. Tick. Tick. Tick. The second hand was beyond irritating. One of them had to snap. One of them had to, if only for something to do.

Ooooh, he was pushing buttons indeed. He knew damn well he was. She could hear beneath the nasty tone of his voice that he was amused by his instigating words. He wanted her to snap at him. He was testing her patience and her patience was being tested. Sorely so.

Don't let it get to you, she reminded herself, though that sentiment was short lived. When he insinuated that she got where she was by sucking cock and spreading her legs, her fingers tightened so hard on her pencil, that it snapped in two.
Her head lifted long enough for her to send the little shit a glare, handing reaching to take another pencil from her desk.

"Say what you want, I won't matter. Doesn't change the fact that I'm your instructor. Doesn't change the fact I passed the SeeD test at 15, two whole years before you - wait, you haven't even passed it yet, so it's two years and counting."

The words were all said calmly, though she meant to insult him as he had insulted her.

"I got to where I am by hard work and dedication, not spreading my legs like a common whore. Not that you know what hard work or dedication is like," she mused as she lowered her eyes back to the grade book. Marking something here or there.

Fifty-two minutes now.

Was it going to be this way the entire month? God, she hoped not. Quistis would end up killing him where he sat, if it was. She could not take a month of him insulting her, questioning her chasity(or lack there of), and the like. It was pissing her off. She was ever the cool, frigid bitch, or cunt as he liked to call her.

She wasn't about to lose her license over someone like him.

O-ho! And there it was.

He'd gotten a rise. A few rises it seemed, and back to back, each of them like sweet candy.

What to do now? Things were escalating. Escalating, by his hand. Interesting. Entertaining. He'd been in this position a thousand times before. One of them would back down, acknowledging the other as the alpha, and then Seifer would smirk in relishment of his victory. That's how it went. That's how this would go. So, he just had to take things to the next step.

Whatever that was.

He'd wing it. Seifer stood from his seat with her comments, slowly, deliberately slow, narrowing his eyes on his teacher. On his jailer. What the hell was he going to do? Take a breath. A deep one. Keep his back straight, his eyes on her. The dissatisfied glare was often enough, didn't need anything with it, not initially. That gave him time to think. He stood from his desk and shuffled aside, out of the way of the seat, eyes on Instructor Trepe.

"Cunt," Seifer repeated as he approached her desk, a saunter to his step, long grey coat swaying slightly with the movement of booted feet. Was it loud enough to be heard? Maybe. It just kind of came out, but it fit. Fit her well. "I'm gonna say something, Ms.Trepe, and I'm gonna say it once. ...I'll say it once because I don't like having to repeat myself," he said as he reached her desk, bringing a leg up to sit upon the edge. "And I'll say it once because I'm the type of person that demands respect." With that Seifer reached forward a gloved palm, cupping Quistis' chin and cheeks within his fingers. He turned her head to him, away from her goddamn papers, away from whatever else a frightened doe might look at to forget about the wolf. He made sure she looked at him as he spoke.

"That's two and counting because despite how great I am at the field exams, I still got bitches like you holdin' me back, demanding I meet some certain bullshit criteria on paper... Well fuck your papers, you whore! You know what they mean in the field? Nothing!"

He released her face from his grip, though remained intimidatingly close, literally half-sitting on the side of her desk. Right on top of the pile of papers she was correcting.

"Apologize."

As far as Quistis had been concerned, the conversation had been over at the point. She didn't listen to him, didn't even acknowledge that he was speaking to her. What was the point? All he was doing was trying to make her snap at him, to make her lose the cool she was well known for. She didn't even look up when she heard his boots padding across the floor.

He didn't give her a choice in ignoring him any longer as he placed himself on her desk and grabbed her chin, making her look at him. Arrogant ass. He deserved to be shoved out on his ass. Hah! See how far he made it without those papers he spoke so bitterly of.

She simply stared at him as he spoke, giving no hint of emotion as he forced her to look into his eyes. When he let go, she stood, palms on the desk.

"I'm not apologizing to you," she said calmly. "You are arrogant. Selfish. And cruel. All these years you've been held back is because of those things. Sure, your paper scores suck, but you can't just get anything you want by force. It takes brains and brawns. Every respectable SeeD knows that."

Her eyes were narrowed as she spoke to him. Hoping the words hit home. No way in hell was she going to apologize to him.

"Now get off my desk and get back to your seat."

Where was this going? Where was it going... He didn't know. In too deep to back down. In too deep to write it off. Oh boy. What a bitch this one was, just couldn't accept defeat, could she?

"No," he said simply, slamming a gloved palm down onto the desk just inches from her hand. He did stand though, despite his adamant declination as to otherwise. Seifer stood but didn't return to his seat. Rather, he moved to stand close to Quistis. Beside her. Right beside her. Intimidatingly close, making sure his hot breath could be felt upon the skin of her soft feminine neck.

"You'd be surprised how much you can get... by force. And I'm not going anywhere, Ms.Trepe, until I have that apology from you." Ms.Trepe. Ever the arrogant bastard, Seifer smirked, knowing how every time he spoke her name in such a way it must come across as nothing short of a viper. Stinging, and establishing himself further.

"Name-calling... Insulting my scores..." Seifer hooked her chair with a corner of his foot, taking advantage of her already standing, and kicked it aside. The chair skidded back a few feet before toppling over an end. "Apologize."

A stray hand wandered upon the curve of the half-bent instructor's rump, giving it a slow, gentle caress. "We don't have to spend the next month arguing, you know..." When was the last time they'd been this close? "We could try to get along."

He was pushing it too far now. She knew that, but didn't let it show as he stood so close that his hot breath fell across the skin of her neck and shifted the strands of her blonde hair. Apologize? Hah! Not for the same shit he pulled daily. Hell no. A supressed shudder. Another glare. Her hands fisted on her desk.

And then he had the nerve to caress her ass, as if he had some right to her. Angrily, she smacked his hand off of her shapely behind with a - "Don't touch me." She stood straight, refusing to let the arrogant bastard intimidate her.

"For the last time, I'm not apologizing to you. Especially not for the same shit you pull on me daily," she said as she stepped back from him. "Force isn't going to get you anywhere in this world and the sooner you realize that, the better. Especially if becoming a SeeD is what you want."

Her eyes narrowed at him from behind the lenses of her glasses. She tucked her hair behind an ear and then stubbornly crossed her arms across her ample breasts.

"I am your instructor, Seifer. You are my student. Now, get back to your seat," she told him. If he didn't listen and continued this assualt - if that is what you could call it - on her, she would have no choice but to report him to Headmaster Cid. Which would ultimately result in suspension, or him continuing his detention under a different instructor.

When he made no move as of yet, she glared harder. "Back. To. Your. Seat."

Back. To. Your. S-

Slap!

It was he who slapped her, Seifer who slapped Quistis. She wanted to be the one in charge? She wanted to be the alpha here, so much so that she wasn't going to step down? Then he'd demasculate her.

It was done in an instant. It was done without thinking, and once it was done Seifer continued onward, quickly onward, winging it, as pissed with her pompous ass as she may have been with him. After he slapped her, slapped those glasses right off her snotty face, Seifer shoved her backward. Then he took a step toward her before Quistis could reel very far, all of it within a very brief moment, grabbing a fistful of blonde hair and jerking her back toward him, toward the desk. Shifting, Seifer placed his other hand back on her shoulder and forced his teacher forward, placing pressure on her shoulder until she was forced to bend over it completely, cheek upon wood.

And then he moved to stand beside her. And then he was pressed up against her, full crotch against the firm ass held tight in her peach skirt, hard chest against her back, pinning her down. So fast. Such a bitch. She deserved it. She deserved... deserved... whatever came of this. He didn't goddamn know.

"Apologize," he repeated, pinning Quistis down against her own desk with his body weight, "or I'm gonna make you wish you had."

The slap surprised her. Completely stunned and surprised her. Her head snapped to the side as the pain exploded in the left hand side of her face. The force of it caused her glasses to fall to the ground. She didn't get much time to dwell on it as his hands shoved her back. She stumbled and then glowered, but before she could do anything, he had ahold of her.

Gritting her teeth as he grabbed a fistful of her hair, pain reeling as he shoved her towards the desk. Quistis was a fighter too, she wasn't about to let him get his way. This was way over doing it. He had to know that.

The mature teen didn't have nearly as much strength as Seifer however, so, even though she squirmed and did her best to free herself, she still ended up with her body bent across her desk. Her throbbing cheek pressed against the wood. Her hands gripped the edge of the desk, nails digging in angrily.

Her eyes widened as he pressed his crotch against her ass, held tightly in the tight confines of her peach skirt. Her breasts were being pushed into the desk as he pressed harder down on her.

Despite his grip and her strength, she did her best to push back against him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? This is way out of line, Seifer! Let me up now!" she snapped, angry, even as pain registered from the way he was pinning her.

"Let go, damnit! I have no reason to apologize! Get off of me this instant!"

"No." Simple. Firm. "I'm tired of your fucking attitude, Ms.Trepe. I'm tired of you thinking you're some fucking boss."

One hand pressed to her right shoulder, sliding gradually to her upper back, keeping Quistis pinned in that bent over position. The other was on the side of her head, his palm on her cheek and jaw and his fingers lacing into tightly pulled blonde hair. Too far now. Seifer kept his hand pressed against the side of her face, keeping Quistis' opposite cheek pinned against the desk as he wondered what the hell they - he - were going to do next.

Though, before he could dwell on the thought for long his body was quick to step up, quick to answer that for him. She must have felt it. She must have realized what was next about the same time that he did, with him pressed up behind her, with her struggling back. With her firm ass held within that peach skirt pressing back against his crotch, trying to get away. Igniting it. Exciting it. And by the time he realized just how he was pressing back it was already too late. He was aroused. Hard. Pressing his thick dick against her ass and thinking about the few layers of clothing that kept them separate. And once that train of thought began, there was nothing else his mind was able to think of.

"Time someone put you in your place... I think..." he said with a wry smirk, letting the hand slide from Quistis' upper back around to her ribs, then to her front, just beneath her breasts to rub an open palm across her belly. He made sure to keep his weight against her back and his hand on her face as the other lingered on her abdomen for a bit, on her flat stomach, violating her person with his touch. Her soft, feminine person, despite how much she tried to be a hard ass.

Seifer took a slow, deep breath, inhaling with his face inches from Quistis' ear, letting her hear, letting her feel his breath. "Cunt," he whispered, that hand leaving her belly, gloved fingers sliding down the front of her skirt. "Feel free to apologize," he continued in a heavy, breathy tone, his palm sliding deep enough to cup her crotch in his palm, to rub at the soft warmth of her vaginal lips through her panties, "any time now..."

This was way past anything she had expected Seifer to do. Even with his history of cruelty, she never thought he'd resort to this. His hot breath fell against her ear, his favorite word to call her - cunt - invading her senses. God. She hated that word. It was demeaning. Uncalled for. Seifer was just some kid with superiority issues.

His touch on her skin made her shudder. Not with pleasure. Never that. More with disgust and repulsion. The nerve of him. Her nails dug deeper into the wood. As much as she wanted to throw him off of her, she could not. Seifer did have the strength he often boasted about.

His hand in her hair, the other on her shoulder, kept her effectively pinned to the hard wood of her desk. Her breathing was fast and quick, almost panicked now, with the ridge of his erection pressing against her firm ass.

Dear god, not this. Anything but this.

His hand was sliding down now. Going beneath the confines of her peach skirt. Treading upon ground that had not been touched by anyone other than herself. Too wrapped up in being a child prodigy, too busy with studies; she had never sought attentions of the sexual sort. Not when she could take care of the urges on her own.

Now, here was a student, forcing his attentions to her most intimate area. When his gloved hand touched her, she immediately squirmed. Trying to get him off her.

"You wouldn't stop, even if I apologized. So why should I?" she snapped out. God, she just wanted him off her.

"Get off me! You will get expelled for this! Is it worth it? You won't gain anything from this, Seifer. Not a damn thing." She wasn't about to let him think he was gaining anything from this...this...whatever this was that he was doing. He wanted to put her in her place? Demean her? Disgrace her? Well, she wasn't going to make it an easy victory, if a victory at all.

"I'm already getting something from this," he said with snickering laughter, laughter that came with hot breath right upon her ear. "You don't see it, do you? How fucking terrified you are. Things start to go bad and here you are, fucking powerless to stop it... and people are supposed to follow you?" He pressed down on the side of Quistis' face, adding insult to insult, reinforcing an already total dominance. "You're not a leader. It's that type of weakness that gets people killed, Ms.Trepe."

Through the whole speech Seifer's other hand had remained shoved beneath Quistis' peach skirt, cupping her crotch through her panties, massaging her hot vaginal lips within his palm. Fucking lovely. His hand left her now, though, but didn't stray far, moving to the zipper of her skirt to pull that metal gate down its jagged teeth.

"And at this point I bet you I'm expelled no matter what, isn't that right? Tch. Just as you say apologizing ain't gonna get you anything, me stoppin' now won't amount to much either. So I might as well enjoy humiliating you while I can." Had Quistis not given in to her fear yet, the sound of her zipper running down its jagged-toothed track surely would have to strike a chord. Seifer grinned to the sound. He pulled her skirt down, down over the hump of her ass, but left it still hugging her thighs rather than pulling it all the way down.

There was something psychological about it, a notion that she didn't have to be naked to be vulnerable - if he could fuck with her in the longterm, and not just here and now, things were just that much sweeter.

Seifer brought his hand up to his mouth, gripping the gloved fingertips between his teeth to then pull the hand free. He took the glove and dropped it uncaringly on the desk, delving his hand back between his teacher's thighs, around her waist and down from the front. Quickly he retook her pussy lips back into his palm, massaging her through the thin cotton of her panties.

"I'll tell you what though, I'm gonna make you a deal, Ms.Trepe. You want a reason to apologize? Here we go." The grin widened. Every word Seifer spoke was barely an inch from her ear, his hot breath tickling upon her skin, "You've got two very appealing holes back here, bitch, so much so that I can't seem to decide which one I want... Up your ass would probably hurt a bit, wouldn't it? In your twat though... You're probably a virgin, aren't you? Fucking stuck up and uptight, it's no wonder. It's obvious no one ever fucked you good. Mmm. Apologize to me for being such an asshole and I'll let you choose which I take. Make it convincing, and maybe I'll even lube it up some instead of just takin' you raw."

This whole encounter was beginning to look a lot worse than she had imagined. Quistis had figured that Seifer was human enough to come to his senses and stop what he was doing before it was too late. However, given the words he spewed to her now, that looked as if it wasn't going to happen. In fact, he seemed more determined now, than before, to continue upon this course of action. Now was when she was beginning to see that there was no way out for her. Sure, she could fight him off, or try, but Seifer was a great deal stronger than she. More than likely, he would still get what he wanted from her, she would just have more damage to her if she chose to fight back.

As he expected, it was the sound of her zipper than made the fear blossom within her breast and spread along every nerve in her body. By some miracle she managed to keep from shaking as he pulled her skirt down over the nice curve of her bottom. His hand went back to caress the ever growing moistness between her thighs, despite her mental screaming denial of any pleasure her body may be feeling from his touch. His following words, however...caused her to physically quake. He was right; Quistis had always been awkward around the male sex, never got much time to date - more like no time - with everyone fawning over her as a prodigy. Though she did not want this, her body had long been starved for a touch such as this. It was in all human's nature to procreate; if they didn't know it, their body did.

Quistis gulped, loudly, and decided she may as well go for the lesser of two evils. Having her virginity taken would hurt, no doubt about that, especially with Seifer taking it this way, but to have him fuck her ass, that was out of the question. "N-no! Please don't, not my ass, please. I'l do whatever you want," she pleaded. It seemed that, at last, her pride and stubborn streak had ended.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she repeated it, trying not to shake as she was molested and pressed down into the hard exterior of the desk. Despite her denial of it, her pussy reacted to his touch and began to grow a slight damp to his touch. She barely managed to hold tears back, as well as the urge to strike out at him, though she was physically unable to do so.

Her chest heaved as panic began to settle in some. "Please, believe me, I'm sorry!" she pleaded outloud, desperate to get him to believe her. If he didn't, it meant the worst for her. "I'm sorry!"

Back
Top Bottom