Seeking a Dominant male for an idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllForRP

Planetoid
Welcome to my thread!

I have been RPing for around twelve years now. I feel as if I am fairly literate and tend to write larger posts, around a paragraph and a half or two minimum, to more. I would like a similar partner to write with. Writing is something I really enjoy and I am looking for someone to make a story with. I would love for this to be long term.

F-LIST

As for my idea....
Imagine our characters live in a world where young women(adhering to BM's rules), are commonly married off or sold off at the young age of 15, just when they are coming in to knowing their bodies and becoming women. Routinely, especially if the girls are to be married off to a more wealthy man, they will be sent to certain businesses set up around the country that specialize in helping to get these girls ready. They would train the girls in all things traditionally woman. From cooking and sewing, to poise and her place with her new husband, which is where the most important skills comes in. Sex and submission.

Not only are the girls trained to be their new or future husband's perfect wife outside of the house, they are also trained to be the perfect wife behind closed doors, as well. Some girls are only trained in specific things, while others are trained all around. As this would be a world where men could have multiple wives, these businesses and their services are in high demand. This also means, however, that there would be knock offs, places kidnapping girls and the like, trying to make a quick buck. Though, actual training places would be held in high esteem. Each place would have its way of training its girls.

This is where our characters come in. I can play multiple characters at once. So, could have multiple girls being trained at once, a set of twins which I think might be fun, or just a single girl being trained at one time. It would give us windows to either focus on single kinks or branch out and touch on many.

Your character I would prefer to be the one or ones(if you play multiple characters), to be training the girl(s). Though, I am open to your character being the new husband!

I really do think this idea could have all kinds of possibilities. So, I hope to catch someone's eye and I hope we can get something going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom