The girl with the nice lips - age gap themed

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsoxgirl569

Banned
Banished
There's less of a plot to this and more of just a set of ideas or suggestions that I have for what makes it work. Basically, I would be somebody you see on a daily basis and with each day that you see me, you're just more and more intrigued by my lips. That can certainly extend to my face but I would prefer that your character's eyes pretty much wrong my entire face every time we having to talk with each other. Something where I notice your eyes constantly looking at my lips or other parts of my face. I wouldn't necessarily be alarmed by it, and I might even take it as a compliment. It all depends on whether you play the part of a nice guy, a creepy one, or whatever in between. The idea is pretty much written for having a significant age difference regardless.

Also based on the type of character that you play as, is how you go about actually getting the opportunity to experience my lips:

1. Seeing your eyes constantly roaming my face and/or focusing on a particular thing, could make me curious to experiment with the idea of what would happen it I were to "offer them up to you" and see what you decide to have me do.

2. I could be known for being a huge ditz when it comes to having things go way, way over my head. Comments, jokes, lots of things just.... escape my understanding. But a lot of it is an act, however. Nobody is THAT stupid. So when you attempt to trick me into getting to have fun with my lips one day while we're alone, I play along.... all the way to the end.

3. (To be added later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom