Looking for Dominants who are into Dark RP - Thread Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m new to role playing, but have been told I’m doing really well. : ) Thanks for reading my request!

I am looking for people interested in playing Dominant male characters (Dom, Master, Owner, etc., sadists welcome too!) Who are into dark plots/scenes/kinks. Non-con/dub-con, TPE, ageplay, raceplay, incest, possibly death etc.

Background-

I play submissive characters, even though some are quite bratty, and need to be persuaded into being obedient submissives.

I prefer long term plots, short is okay too. My schedule is hectic. Sometimes I can post a response almost instantly. Sometimes its a couple hours, sometimes its a couple days. (If I'm overwhelmed, I'll send a note and let you know.)

I like to RP via threads mostly because other people get to read how fucked up I am too. ; ) I will also RP via PM and email (email preferred between the two).

I love smut, but the plot has to be there and flow too. I prefer building up to the smutty parts. : )

I play in Third person.

I am by no means a grammar Nazi, but I do prefer to RP with someone who makes sense and their words flow. Spelling accuracy preferred, but not a deal breaker.

I generally write 2-10 paragraphs per reply. I prefer at least a 2-3 paragraph response. I don’t want to write a response that I put time in, only to get a 3 sentence response back. Granted, sometimes that’s all it takes and I understand if that happens occasionally.

Kinks I’m looking to play out- (no particular order)

* Incest
* Bondage/Extreme Bondage
* Water boarding
* Non-consent/Dubious-consent
* Cum marking
* Ownership
* Humiliation
* Degradation
* Objectification
* Branding/Cutting/Burning
* Forced Anal/Forced Oral/Force in general/Forced Ass to Mouth
* Suffocation
* Beatings/bruises
* Total Power Exchange
* Caging
* Abandonment
* Watersports
* Pain/Torture
* Slave auction
* Sex slave
* Gang bang
* No safe word
* Slavery
* Forced relationship (M/s, D/s, arranged marriage, shotgun wedding)
* Predicament play

Would rather not-

*Play a mom-type
*Play in a time other than modern (but this is open if you have a good plot that works for me too)
*Use a celebrity as a face claim for MC (huge turn off for me)

Hard Limits-

*Scat
*Dismemberment
*Necrophilia
*Furries
*Fantasy
*Anime

Possible Plots (no order):
* Forced orgasms/orgasm control
* MC being owned by a couple (Dom and Switch?) or two friends who have completely different styles of dominance. (Sadistic/sweet, sadistic/asshole, trained by fear, trained by positive reinforcement, etc.)
* Forced Beastiality or not forced is okay too.
*YC is a priest/pastor, etc. who is abusive, sexually, physically, emotionally and/ or verbally, but MC is devout and would never tell a soul (a cilice would fit nicely in this RP)
*Extreme bondage (or mummification) scene where MC is completely bound, as the scene moves on only her orifices become accessible. (Maybe we start out MC was kidnapped and woke up this way?)
*(this could be integrated with scene above) MC is waterboarded by YC or a group (3+ just for this part not whole RP unless you want to) of characters you are playing. Forced orgasms involved in this one too. (Possible group role play idea too)
* Father/daughter, Sister/brother, Uncle/niece
* Extremely smutty/violent RP – bring your ideas. ; )
* Scenes where MC would be punished by being put on a strict diet (imagine 3 peas and a slice of toast, for the day), MC having her head shaved, MC only being allowed to wear specific clothing, regardless of the wear, event attendance, work, time of year/location, or other extreme abusive punishments. YC could just love fucking with MC.
*Psychological mindfucks
* Sensory deprivation. MC is immobilized somehow (drugged, bondage, caged, etc), blindfolded, gagged, wearing headphones which are noise cancelling, blaring music, or something similar.
* YC buying MC in an auction or (2 character) YC selling me, then you playing the character who bought me too or vice versa.
* MC being humiliated in public/school/work by YC
* MC being lied to about beatings/punishments/humiliations not happening again by YC , but they do and MC is either stuck in this relationship because she’s financially poor, isolated from friends/family, and/or mentally exhausted/broken. MC has no willpower to change it and no means to.
* MC being in a serious D/s relationship with YC. MC cheats in some fashion, or breaks very important rules, YC finds out and all hell breaks loose.
* Use of painful collars/handcuffs/apparatuses, etc. (like the collars for dogs with spikes on the inner circle that dig into the dog's neck)
* classic abduction
* Stalking/non-con
* Being drugged
*MC being forced to abuse herself for YC amusement/sexual pleasure (dog would come in handy here)

Ideas I’m toying with (and probably could be convinced to RP):

* MC dying/being killed at the end of an intense RP either by YC or some type of accident.
* MC being handicapped or disabled in some way, physically or mentally and being abused
* MC and YC doing drugs. MC ODing and YC deciding to help, but then it’s too much and YC gives up on MC

My F-list is linked below to give you a pretty well-rounded idea of what I’m into and what I’m not. I'll update this as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom