A fantasy Rp. The queens court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Redacted]

Planetoid
So I have been craving a hot fantasy rp for a long while now. Im really up for anything however I do have some ideas that come to mind. Keep in mind I dont mind any orientation, In fact I love all combos of pairings. I want to have a rp that explores all possible pairings types . This could be done through multiple stories between various characters, or it could be one giant gang bang of a party. Really the options are there.

Now my idea is basically this. I play as a queen who loves to have large fancy parties. Not vary many know about the ongoing of these events but if you are so happen to be invited, you will be in for a big surprise. Among the delicate wines and lace of her inner castle, Her curt will treat you with your deepest desires. You find that in her parties nudity and sex is required. In fact maybe, just maybe you will have a unexpected crack with the queen herself. However She only allows only the most utter of her most important people to theses parties so having invitation is key.

Now I know that this could be worded a bit better but it can and will be expanded upon. You can play as many characters as you want. Im willing to do this mostly through Pm. And will be on often. Here is an F-list for you to go by : https://www.f-list.net/c/riverrr but Im not really that picky about what I do like. I do like monsters, daemons, animal humanoids and other magical things.
Please contact me through Pm if you wish and we will expand on the ideas if you like.
Thanks ~[Redacted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom