Your Enemy's Wife - an interracial FxM revenge plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilwhitegirl34

Banned
Banished
My husband just started working in a supervisory role at the shop you've been working at for years, and it doesn't take long for the two of you to bump heads. Eventually, you get sick of him pushing you around and go off on him. He doesn't say a word, instead opting to try and have you fired. I'm a nutshell, it doesn't work. The two of you are called into a meeting and told to just stop the arguing and work with each other, or the two of you might just get fired.

Long story short, you both keep the verbal jabs at each other, but for the most part you keep the flow of work going. That is, until one day you notice me dropping off something for him on lunch. That's when you get the idea that you had no idea you've been after the whole time, the idea for the ultimate revenge on my husband - me.

You have a reputation for being a smooth talker. In fact, you've seduced wives before, though you've never actually known their husbands. In this case, the motivation is there to add me to your trophy case. To shut down my husband because he wouldn't have a leg to stand on against you. He'd be embarrassed to even be in the same room as you, because you both know, as well as everybody in the room because word would spread, that you fucked his wife. The idea of it seemed almost too good to be true.

So you come up with a plan - pay extra attention when you hear about his wife. Listen for daily habits, places I frequently go, and so on. It takes about a month, but you're able to learn that after you leave work and my husband typically stays another 4 hours, that I tend to work nights cleaning houses for extra money. That right there was all you needed to hear. One phone call after looking up my number, and I had your house on the list, stopping by 3 times a week to clean up the place.

A few weeks go by before your smooth talking starts to actually take effect. I didn't know about you and my husband, mostly because he wasn't allowed to talk about such things outside of work, but the things you were saying.... the comments you were making.... I couldn't help but enjoy them. I'd never once appreciated when another man besides my husband flirted with me, but with you it was..... different. Before long, my visits weren't to clean your house, but to hang out with you over a few drinks. Since you were still paying me, I had no problem whatsoever with it, seeing as you were the one telling me to just come sit down with you. When the night comes where you make your move on me, I find myself stunned, but not offering any resistance. I'm home extra late that night, after hours worth of being dominated, of screaming my husband's enemy's name, of having pictures taken of the entire thing and being so into it that I just didn't care. The alcohol definitely helped, and when I sobered up I definitely began regretting it all, but when I made my next routine visit, only for it all to happen again while sober, I found myself simply in love with what you could do to me. With what my husband COULDN'T do for me. The conversation I'd have to have with him was getting easier and easier, with the more visits I made. It was becoming our little secret.

One day after my husband comes home from work, on time for once, he seems to have a lot on his mind. A short talk in the living room told me everything I needed to know: he somehow found out that we slept together. However, he didn't want to talk about it and he wasn't mad. He seemed hurt more than anything else. A short conversation after that led me to realize that you had shown him the pictures and basically told him that they get out if he doesn't allow it to continue. I had mixed feelings about it, because while I did love my husband, the moments I've had with you were pure addictive ecstasy. My husband did his best to make it look like it was his idea, but I knew different. He was now going to be present in the house while you would make your visits to me from now on, hearing sounds he's never heard me make before coming from upstairs in the bedroom while he sat downstairs and living room watching TV. If he so much as left, you would show the pictures to everybody at work.

We can start from anywhere in that story if you like, but I prefer from somewhere in the middle. We can make as many changes as you like as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom