Looking for smut-heavy fun (no limits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaf

Planetoid
As the title suggests, I would love to just jump right into something that's smutty, fun, and perhaps a little different. The no-limits is a promise - I am up for anything, as long as it is a hetero pairing, especially the more unusual stuff such as:

-- impregnation/breeding
-- bestiality
-- monsters
-- petplay
-- transformation
-- Anything you'd like!

I would prefer to play over PMs because that is just the easiest way for me to keep track of stuff. And, if you are interested in a plot to kick things off, here are some of the things I am particularly craving:

1. Daddy x daughter incest: YC has a 17 year old daughter that he's been lusting after, ever since your wife left them. One night, finally having enough, he slips into her bed and decides to make her his sex slave.

2. Puppyplay, rape, Master x slave: a man kidnapps a woman to become his ultimate bitch, forcing her into the role of his puppy and taking control over every moment of her life.

3. Bestiality/Furry: a woman finds herself surrounded by at least two male wolves from a pack that has suffered losses. She is lost herself, and on the brink of starvation and needs their help - which is why she reluctantly follows their lead when they start making sexual advances (Note: for fantasy lovers, would also be willing to do dragons or some other mythical creature)

4. Sex slavery, monsters, gangbangs - you name it: set in a midieval time where woman are sold and bought like common items. A militia faction uses women to rut with the monsters as rewards for fighting well in battle.

5. Chikai, noncon/dubcon: a man sees an opportunity with a highschool girl to cope a feel while they are on the subway train. How far will they take things, knowing that other people are all around them?

These are all just off the top of my head, and I would love to hear if there is something you are interested in as well! If you have any interest, please PM me. Thanks!

Hey everyone - I am sorry if you sent me a message and I didn't respond, my week ended up being insanely busy! However, if anyone is still interested, I am still looking for roleplays!

Bumping again - looking to start an rp right now c: Particularly craving a father making a sex slave out of his daughter and having her call him "Daddy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom