Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Pathfinder] The Autumnvale Brothel [closed]

Still looking for 1-2 more replacement players as of Sept 8th 2017!

It was nestled next to a forest whose leaves were almost always the colour of autumn, awash in oranges, reds, and yellows. The village of Autumnvale, an out of the way, backwater place that nobody in their right mind would ever think or desire to visit, at least until word started getting around. Gossip, and rumours of the spectacular brothel, a hidden gem, full of courtesans that were far and away leagues above anything one could find in the major cities, even amongst the more pricey establishments. Those that gave in and set it to investigate these claims... would find them entirely well-founded.

However, the town didn't grow. It was too far out, and too much out of most people's way to settle. That didn't stop some from going out of their way to visit it whenever possible, but it did leave the question on how long it could go on. Towns were made for lumber, of mines, for access to water, or farmland, could a town truly survive off of only having a notable brothel? Many suspected not, and it turned out they were correct, though not for the reason they would have thought.

It took years for word of the Autumnvale Brothel to spread, it only took a few weeks for word of its demise to reach just as far. The once-famed courtesans were almost gone, and the dwindling number threatened to close the establishment. If only most people knew the truth--there was actually something sinsister going on. The courtesans weren't leaving... they were going missing, and the town didn't have the resources to be able to find out what was going on. You are one of a small group who has heard the brothel's Matron plea for help, and have come to investigate... be it out of the goodness of your heart, greed, or desire for a soft bed, with a warm body next to you as reward.

The Autumnvale Brothel
A Pathfinder adventure for 2-4 characters of 3rd level.

Medium: Play-by-post, here in a thread on BMR.
Pace: Every other day, ideally.
Ratio: Smut-to-story; I'd say the lean is to story pending player choices.
Length/Quality: Here is a game I GMed; you decide.​

Hello everyone. I think that is the jist of it. I'm looking for 2-4 people (NOT on a first-come, first-serve basis) who think this idea sounds interesting and would like to explore it. In terms of characters, gender is irrelevant, and I'd like to avoid evil, lone wolf, or overly abrasive and antagonistic types--I don't want the majority of the posts taken up by interparty conflict (though some, is expected, and welcome, cause otherwise it is kind of unrealistic). In terms of players, well, gender also irrelevant, and I'd like to see at least a paragraph worth of reply. I apologise if this is offputting, but if I'm giving what I gave in my last game, and I get one-to-two sentences from people in response, I know I will lose interest. I enjoy, as a GM, having stuff to play off of, especially for NPC-on-PC reactions.

What kind of campaign is this? Well, I can say it isn't going to be a dark and brooding one. There isn't grimdark stuff around every corner, I'll not be describing violence in gratuitous detail. It'll be somewhere in the middle, leaning lighter at times, and darker at times, at least that is my intnet. Lengthwise, this is a one-shot adventure, be it with a happy ending (the girls are saved and massive orgy!) or a bad ending (... :3). I'm hoping to keep things moving forward with every GM post, so that the game will reach a conclusion at some point and not be a five-year spanning epic (so if you're looking for that, sorry. >.>).

What kinks can you expect? At the core, the adventure I've written has bondage, nonconsent, tentacles, and monster-pairings, as well as F/F, and F/M pairings. That said, nonconsent is only present in some form, and it does not mean it will be used with regards to players, most especially if it is a limit. Think of it this way: you might come across a poor elven maiden beset by orcs, and I'm giving a warning that if this is something that bothers you--it even being present--it might be best to pass. The same goes for tentacles, monster-pairings, and F/F relations, if you don't like it, it won't happen to your character, but it is present in some form (and thus may happen to another character, of a player who does like that!)

Really, it depends mostly on the players. If I get a group all into noncon, and you lose against the big bad, I'll certainly continue on for a time into this 'bad ending.' If nobody is into noncon, and you all lose, well, then everyone is dead and the game ends there. Which is also why it is hard to give a good smut-to-story ratio. As for other kinks? Tell me what you like, and I'll see what I can work in without turning this from a "Pathfinder Adventure" into a "Smutty Sex Romp With Dice."

I think that's it on the roleplaying and play front for the moment, on the mechanical front..

Level: 3rd
Ability Scores: 20 or 25 PB
Gold: 2000GP
Races: Any
Classes: Core, Base, Alternate, Hybird, Unchained, Prestige [No occult or 3rd party, sorry.]
HP: Maxed
Dice Rolls: I've a site that we will be using for these.
Traits: One free, plus two for a drawback.
Optional Rules: Honestly, I can't think of any I'd want to include, open to suggestions. The main one I'm leaning on:

Armor as Damage Reduction (which would translate into 'clothes loss' if we do any smutty combat--Armors will have HP, as damage is absorbed from the DR, that damage goes into the armor's HP, at 0 the armor is broken--basic craft or mending spells can repair it though, as I would want this fun, not an annoyance).

But yeah, that's about all I've got for starters. Please feel free to ask any questions and give me an idea what kind of character you might want to play. If I get enough interest, I'll get this game going relatively soon thereafter.

RE: [Pathfinder] The Autumnvale Brothel

The reason I didn't go with your character, Sirix, is I didn't know if they would fit. >.>
All I had was a name, race, class, and a bit of personality and a picture. I had been waiting on a background as well (which I guess I should have made more clear?). In fact, I'm sure a druid would work very well with what I've gotten setup given the nearby woods. That said, yeah, I'm totally game for it if you wanna finish them up. :3

Aha, well, you kind of vanished on me, Chris. ^^;
If you wish to continue, you're welcome to go reply. I can't push the game forward alone, nor do I want to push it forward with only Illvem responding and me having to assume the actions/reactions of the other PCs.

Have the mechanics of a sheet finished, I'll work on the backstory tomorrow.

Alright, sorry about the delay. Here's Eris' sheet

Unfortunately, it's hard to do a background bio when I don't know much about the setting, but that can be worked on if you'd rather she not be a blank slate, Lady Grimoire. Her inventory isn't done but that's mostly just a matter of 30 minutes of work, but I want to run something by the GM first.

Well, that's the thing. As it is one-shot, I didn't see a need to give a big setting writeup and just left it open for people to create and use whatever they like. So. Yes. Creative freedom there with how you wanna approach and write the background.

Alright, Desril's character is ready to go. One or two more, and I'm going to kick this thing off again.

Still searching, if there's someone out there interested. :3
I might end up kicking off with those I have and introducing others later, but it is far easier to just introduce everyone at once.

I’m down for anything except for gore (in a sexual context, and bruises/scrapes and cuts are fine, just nothing major), bimboficattion (big NO), and toilet play. Probably going to play a two-handed fighter (simpler for a noob like me), but how would you rule their Weapon specialization? Does it apply only to two handed weapons in a specific group (gross) or all two handed weapons (and possible weapons wielded with both hands)?

Pathfinder
Name:
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Half Orc
(Favored Class; Fighter (Bonus hit point x3)
* Ability Score Racial Traits: Half-orc characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
* Type: Half-orcs are Humanoid creatures with both the human and orc subtypes.
* Size: Half-orcs are Medium creatures and thus have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
* Base Speed: Half-orcs have a base speed of 30 feet.
* Languages: Half-orcs begin play speaking Common and Orc. Half-orcs with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Abyssal, Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, and Goblin. See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
* Dark-vision: Half-orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
* Orc Blood: Half-orcs count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to race.
* Sacred Tattoo: Many half-orcs decorate themselves with tattoos, piercings, and ritual scarification, which they consider sacred markings. Half-orcs with this racial trait gain a +1 luck bonus on all saving throws. This racial trait replaces orc ferocity.
* Pariah: While many cultures discriminate against half-orcs, in some, particularly dwarven communities, half-orcs are complete social pariahs. It goes without saying that such a culture does not provide outlets for a half-orc to practice with traditional orc weapons. The few half-orcs who survive to adulthood in such harsh social climates are deeply scarred by their abusive treatment and find it hard to express and understand normal emotions. Such half-orcs gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against emotion and fear effects and a –2 penalty on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Sense Motive checks. This racial trait replaces weapon familiarity.
* Shaman’s Apprentice: Only the most stalwart survive the years of harsh treatment that an apprenticeship to an orc shaman entails. Half-orcs with this trait gain Endurance as a bonus feat. This racial trait replaces the intimidating trait.
Trait:
* Fate’s Favored: All luck bonuses increase by 1.
* Finish the Fight: You gain a +1 trait bonus on attack rolls against opponents you already injured in the past 24 hours.
Flaw:
* Foul Brand: You have the symbol of an evil deity burned into your flesh. If the symbol is on your hand, you take a –1 penalty on Disable Device, Disguise, and Sleight of Hand checks. If the symbol is on your face, you take a –2 penalty on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Disguise checks. (Face, Sezelrian, on her forehead)

Experience:
Stats (25 point buy)
- Strength 18
- Dexterity 15
- Constitution 15
- Intelligence 13
- Wisdom 10
- Charisma 8

Inventory: 505 gold, 0 silver, Earthbreaker, Banded Mail +1, 2 Greatclubs, Weapon rack Backpack, Efficient Tent, Air Bladder, 50 foot silk rope, insulated flask, compass, 3 trail rations, 20 Wander meal rations, 2 fishing nets,

Attack:
* BAB +3
* Melee Attack +7
* Ranged attack +5
- Weapons
* Earthbreaker: +7 to hit, 2d6 +6 bludgeoning, Crit x3
* Greatclub: +7 to hit, 1d10+6 bludgeoning, Crit x2
Defenses
- Saves
* Fortitude +7
* Reflex +5
* Will +3
- Armor Class: 19 (20ft move), 12 (30 ft move)
- Hit Points: 39
- Hit Dice: 3d10

Class: Fighter (Archetype: Two-Handed Fighter) 3,

Feats
- Racial
* Endurance
- Advancement
1. (Level 1) Step Up
2. (Level 3) Following Step
- Fighter Bonus
1. (Level 1) Power Attack
2. (Level 2) Furious Focus
Class and Level Features:
* Weapon and Armor Proficiency
A fighter is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, light, and medium) and shields (including tower shields).
* Bonus Feats (2)
* Shattering Strike
At 2nd Level, a two-handed fighter gains a +1 bonus to CMB and CMD on Sunder attempts and damage rolls against objects.
* Overhand Chop
at 3rd level, when a two-handed fighter makes a single melee Attack (with the Attack action or Charge) with a two handed weapon, she adds double her strength bonus to the damage Roll.

Back
Top Bottom