hardcore and smut - maybe in a romantical wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

heretica

Meteorite
Hi everybody!

As i settled down here at BM and feel that "another one is possible", i would like to introduce myself and what i like to do when roleplaying. of course everything is possible, so if you have a special idea or setting feel free to ask about it.

my characters (mc) are female and less or more submissive of any age
They have the capability of converting pain to lust, and to convert forced submission or abuse into love to the person who did it (known as the stockholm syndrom). They may be from teens (having this sweet innocence) up to elder women for example of milf style. The counterpart may be male, female, futa or monster. sometimes i also take over the part of males or "monsters", but i do not love to act in male vs male scenario. For reasons i do not know i am not very good in playing a futa (maybe i will learn it in the futere).

I love it the hard way.
rape, abuse, non-consensual, hardcore fucking in all her holes, chains and iron devices, gags, straight jackets - all is welcome. you also may hurt, torture or even kill my character. i do not like happy endings. at the end mc may be killed, executed, fucked the mind out or brainwashed or hold as a sex slave...

Or even the psychological thrill
i also love it mc to be humilated, given bad words or names, bimboficated or brainwashed to be a whore or sex pet. domination by words does work with mc, she can be forced to do simply anything when meeting the dom of her dreams :)

outfits
in modern times or scifi/apocalyptic settings i love latex or leather clothing, corsetts, overknee heels, long black leather gloves... also in mediaval settings mc may be closed in leather (and of course the counterpart(s) too) of course mc may be naked in some situations or wear normal clothing as everyday...

times and aroundings
from the mediavel castle or village over the cities and suburbs of our time to scifi or apocalyptical settings.

Some pairings
a innocent maiden (or a couple mother-daughter) (mc) against the inquisition or the witch hunter(ess)

* most of the pairings i carried in mind when setting up the request where in progress or done... but of course we will have a lot of ideas :)

pictures
i really love it to exchange pictures of how mc or yc may look like, faces, outfits and so on. this makes my inner cinema running and gives me a better way to come into the storyline.

how to start
most prefered is to have the big idea what will happen (without detailed storyline), to give a post introducing characters and where and how they meet - and - just let the things roll on.

where to rp
i prefer to rp using pm here on bm. the reason is simple - i will be around here and look for my pm, and i would like to have all together. with im i also have the problem to misadress messages and to send a colleague a message full of smut - not a good idea...

private information
I will not send and not ask for postal address, email, phone number, and no pictures of my or your person, and i dont want to receive this information. i want to completely hide behind my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom