Seeking F/f (mostly) extreme bondage, non-con, abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger_lily

Moon
Hey there. Like last time, I'll try to keep this short, because when we actually start RPing I'm bound to end up writing far too much.
  1. I'm interested in F/f, Futa/f, Trap/f, F/futa, and F/trap (and finally unlisted combinations of those three genders) scenes in that order of preference.
  2. I can play either dom or sub.
  3. I like story, but I'm here for smut. 50/50 of each would be lovely but I'm also okay with pure smut.
  4. At the moment I'm looking for extreme bondage, non-con and sadism. I do not want to hold back in this scene when it comes to my core interests. If you play the sub, expect complete immobilization and merciless, non-stop torment and be prepared to ICly hate every minute of it. If you play the domme, please do the same to my character.
  5. I consider myself not just literate, but a writer, and I've driven a lot of partners away with the sheer amount of text I can spew when I get excited. I'd prefer a partner who shares that mindset, or who is at least comfortable with reading the occasional essay of a post. I'll try to keep myself under control, but it'd be more fun if I didn't have to.
  6. I would prefer to RP with forum threads or forum PMs.
  7. I work a lot and will not be that fast to reply. I'll try my best to reply once daily, but may not always be able to.
Since I'm inflexible in terms of kinks, I'd like to stay very flexible in terms of plots, but here are a few story ideas.

• A tyrannical queen or princess who mistreated her people, especially her own servants, is toppled from power in a revolution. Her former maids decide to take charge of what happens to her afterwards.
  • A magical girl (think Nanoha, Madoka, anime like that) faces off against her rival... and loses, ending up a prisoner. Now she faces a life of endless torment unless she manages to escape. Alternately, maybe it's the dark magical girl that loses, and the heroine turns out to not be so pure and noble after all...
  • Two up-and-coming idol singers make a friendly wager based on their upcoming concert attendance, offering to do anything the other wants. The loser finds out that her rival wants more from her than just a bit of sport, and things quickly become a lot less friendly... but by then it's too late.
Please feel free to bring your own plot ideas; I love reference pictures as well and may throw them at you in abundance as we plan things out. (I only like drawings, though, real life photos are kind of a turnoff.)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom