Legend of Korra AU - Korasami: Welcome to the Jungle.~

"Korra get's lost as a Baby during a journey from the north to the south pole, and ends up as the only survivor on an Island. There she is found and raised by Gorilla Lemurs and grows into a Heroine of the wilderness, fashioning herself a leaf skirt and bra at first using vines to Keep it in place. One day a Team of Explorers reach the Island with Asami Sato and her father wich look for an ancinent Artefact in a Temple ruin wich is said to be on the Island. Their guide Kuriva also wants to find the artefact as she belives it to be a weapon that will help her personal Goals. After Korra hears a strange sound in the distance she decides to find out what it was only to spot a group of people that seem to look like she does. And that's when things turn crazy."

So i had this idea of Korra as a Jungle Girl, and Asami as the indipendet Explorer that meet and bond in the wilderness where Korra is trying to constantly impress Asami wich ends up in funny situations. Since Korra is very tough, pain resistant and adapted to the wilderness but also the one being extremely ticklish wich is a easy way to win playfights and get her teased in general, and also having a habbit of loosing her clothes when she is distracted by Asami or stretching to much to wich she reacts very embarrassed. Overall we can think of many ideas of what to do and how to make things flow with the two. Lateron we have a plot where Kuriva captures and interrogates Korra for the Location of the Temple and basicly betrays them alongside her father who also doesn't seem interested in a peaceful solution as the Gorilla Lemurs nest happends to be in the ruins and Asami frees Korra so they save Korras adoptvie Family and the world from this weapon together and afterwards we can basicly do whatever we want.

So i'm looking for a new rp-partner prefered female for this AU-Korasami Rp, so if you are interested just leave me a pm so we can speak about the details. ;3

Nice idea, but this is the wrong place to post for wanting RPs. You'd want to go here: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17

Back
Top Bottom