A Darker Shade of Knight: A Fantasy Tale of Life, Death, Sex, and Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylding Heart

Born Member of the MC1R League
Please ignore the handle, or not - I am, in short, a writer of the literary and verbose sort - and if that hasn't put you off, I certainly appreciate your attention and willingness to read on.

I seek a fellow willing to create and take up a male character, if not an outright knight, then perhaps one of knightly inclinations. Indeed, for a good inspiration, I would point to several of Keanu Reeve's characters from John Constantine ("Constantine") to Kai ("47 Ronin"). Some are a little strange, shall we say, others more the every-man, I rather enjoy the sedate, understated nature.

The gentleman character in question will be paired up, by accident, or by hunting (this issue can be discussed) with a woman who has her feet set in both worlds as it were. She has a skill and understanding of the dead, and is, in short, a necromancer, though far from evil. Her goal in life is to settle the dead, to disburse ghosts if needs be (some do have their purpose), and route anyone who would disturb the dead, and thereby upset the cycle of life and death; it's a subject she's very sensitive about. How she died, she does not know, nor exactly why. She just knows that when she crossed the river to the lands of the dead, she did not get off the boat, but was instead sent back.

She needs someone who keeps her mentally and, to a certain degree, physically in the land of the living, and grounded.

Setting: This can be a modern fantasy tale, or one set in a traditionally fantasy-type world, maybe even medieval.

Sex to Plot Ratio: I leave that to discussion. Despite the name, I don't need to write sex scene upon sex scene.

So, anyone in on this? Please contact me by PM for discussion.

My sincere thanks for your patience if you've read this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom