Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Crush - [Jelly-Bean & Flash]

Flash

Moon
“And don’t forget your homework” I shouted to no one in particular as my students rushed towards the door “No less then 2000 words” I added absently as I shuffled the papers on my desk. As stamped died down I looked up and shook my head as I saw Addison still sitting in her seat.

I wasn’t surprised, it was the same each and every day. She was always the last to leave, long after the others had bolted for the door you could always find her, meticulously collecting her things and slipping them neatly into her bag.

I sighed as I stacked the papers on the edge of my desk on top of the already large pile, disheartened I realised it would take hours to get through that pile. Most of which I would be required to read through twice just to make sense of the mindless dribble. I glanced up and caught Addison peering at me through those dark framed glasses of hers. She quickly looked away, Blushing slightly as she slung her bag over her shoulder.

“Come on Miss Johnson, People will think you don’t have a home to go to” I said with a genuine smile. She was one of those students every teacher dreamt of finding, Her thirst for knowledge seemed to have no end. Out of a class of 30, Addison was the only one I felt certain would pass, Pass with flying colours at that.

I watched as she headed for the door, Before turning back to the pile of marking waiting my attention. The first paper had me running my fingers through my close cropped hair before I had even finished the first paragraph. Letting it slip from my fingers I glanced up at the open door.

Pushing myself up out of my seat I quickly crossed the floor, Stepping out into the hallway I glanced along the corridor at the solitary figure making her way towards the exit “Addison……..I mean Miss Johnson, Do you know what a T.A. is”

She was the first in his class and the last to leave, though she heard his words and she sighed lightly as she looked to him. She smiled though she rested her bag on her shoulder and she exited his classroom and slowly made her way towards the doors of the school until she heard her name called and then soon, her name corrected. She slowed to a stop and she turned on her heel and she looked back down the hall towards her teacher and she heard his question as her brow cocked up. "A T.A.?" she asked as she slowly walked back towards him until it hit her, "Oh. A teachers Assistant?" She asked and came to' a stop in the middle of the hall as she stood about five fee from him and she kept her arms crossed under her chest and she looked up and into his eyes.

She was a young girl, a beautiful girl.. but to most a nerd. Someone that no one would be attracted to, especially with her black rimmed glasses upon her face. Though she didn't care about kids in her grade or kids her age, all she cared about was the man standing in front of her. Which was wrong to say the least, she shouldn't have a crush on her teacher and she knew she could get him and herself into serious trouble if she ever said anything about her silly crush. She bit her bottom lip and she tilted her head back up, "What about it?" She asked softly, "Do you have someone who's your teachers assistant?" She asked and he just wanted to tell her this? She was a bit confused, though not knowing that he might be offering her the spot to be his assistant teacher.

I watched as she slowly paced her way towards me, her arms tightly folded across her chest, "Oh. A teachers Assistant?" she uttered as she came to a stop a few feet in front of me "What about it?" She asked softly, "Do you have someone who's your teachers assistant?"

I smiled softly and stepped aside ushering her back inside the classroom “No, I don’t have one” I said as I returned to my seat “I was hoping you could help me with that” I added looking up at her. She seemed confused, and I continued “I’m asking if you would like the job”. Grabbing one of the papers off of my desk I looked at it “You see it will take me hours to get through all this, But with your help I could get it done in half the time” I placed the paper down in front of her “you could go through these papers and highlight anything you felt needed my attention. Obviously you can not officially mark the paper but still your help would be invaluable”.

I sat back in my seat and looked at her, smiling warmly “I would require you to stay behind each night and help me out, Marking, getting things ready for the following day. It’s a lot of work, and I can’t pay you but you will get extra credit which looks good on college applications”. I leaned forward and grabbed a pen, offering it to you, “So do you want the job”

He ushered her back in quickly and she followed him, her brow cocked as she listened and watch him. Though she breathed in lightly and her brow stayed cocked before she saw him hold the pen out and her fingers took hold of it lightly as her hand brushed his and she breathed in lightly. Though she looked down to the papers and she bit her bottom lip before she nodded her head slowly, "Well of course." she said, rubbing the back of her neck and she gave a small smile towards him. If it would help towards college and if it would let her spend more time with him then it was a major plus and she pulled a seat up by his desk and she sat down.

She expected he needed the help right now as well seeing as he just.. 'hired' her for the job and she smiled towards him. "Why not anyone else? Who could use the extra credit?" She asked, wondering. There were tons of kids who needed the extra credit. Sure it was great to have it but she was doing quite well in his class.

Back
Top Bottom