White Rose (RWBY) intense craving!

• Thread starter Archangelofchaos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Archangelofchaos

afaad04d33418f2144cfed752a62f10e.jpg

Well as you can clearly tell from the picture above I am seeking to play the White Rose pairing from RWBY. As someone who is caught up to the latest season this is easily my favorite OTP and I want; dare I say need; for it to come to life. So I am seeking a fellow fan of the show to share in this exciting experience with me; because I can't be the only one who adores this pairing. Below I will tell you a bit about myself along with some guide lines and then some general setting ideas.

• More than ten years of role playing experience
  • Literate writer who can easily produce three paragraphs per response
  • Laid back person who just sort of goes with the flow; very accommodating when it comes to role play partners.
  • Loves details, the more the better
  • Very open kink wise so long as it isn't disgusting
  • I am a guy but I've been playing convincing girls for years ( hopefully not an issue)

• I will be playing Ruby in this particular pairing (I imagine she is more sub to Weiss)
  • This will take place a few years after the finale, that way we are free to write as we please.
  • This will be a more light hearted and romantic role play, it is an adorable pairing after all
  • Again I am very open to kink discussion and plotting
  • I prefer this role play to happen via thread (and discussion over PM)
  • Please at least give me a solid paragraph so I have something to respond too
  • If you are interested then please PM me with the subject being your favorite food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom