Oh bloody hell....{Vampire&Human}

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayLove

Seaside Sun Bather
Vampire X Human, but not the innocent prey a vampire is used to.

(I know I know, it's over used and always so cheesy but I did go through my whole middle school and high school years reading all of the books)

I would like to recreate something that I read in one of my favorite books. I want to play a woman who has trained all her life and kills for a living. It's her lively hood, accepting bounties, normally for vampires but she does take humans every once and a while. And she receives a request for her to go under cover at the mansion of a rich vampire sort of brothel. It's a place that vampires can be themselves, bid on humans and use them for anything they desire. Vampires rent out the various rooms and not all are so dark and deadly for the human, they could simply want company. Or it could go completely opposite and they simply want to murder them in a bloody fashion. It's something far more dark than anything else. But I would want my character to think that she is being paid to kill this powerful vampire when in reality this vampire that hired her because he wanted something to toy with and ultimately bend to his will in the end. He doesn't want something completely sexual though. He wants companionship but has to be this powerful being, showing weakness is a deadly thing to do in a world of monsters.... But then again being alive for thousands of years the old creature has to have some excitement in his life.

Please message me if you'd like to start a RP with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom