[Neighborhood Mom] x [Neighborhood Bullies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

redria17

Banned
Banished
I played something out a while back with somebody on here using this pairing. I liked it so much, that I kept it at the back of my mind and decided to turn it into its own thread someday. Well, today is that day.

My character would be one of the younger moms in the neighborhood, and just like the others in the area, really don't appreciate mischief from teenagers and punks or unruly kids. For the most part, it's pretty peaceful. Except for the end of the street where some kids tend to loiter around. They tend to keep to themselves, and so nobody worries about them. An eye is kept on them though.

One day, the bullies make their way down the street making lots of noise, apparently laughing at each other. Nobody worries about it, until they decide to loiter near one of the houses. The kids are out playing and everything, so when one of them starts swearing, it pretty much angers a lot of people within hearing distance. Me, being part of the family that just moved in maybe a few months ago, decides to be the one to step up and put the kids in their place. So... I confront them, with a confident and smug approach, and tell off the apparent leader of the group, as well as the others. Eventually, they start walking away, but not without any shortage of smart comments. They were clearly intended to get under my skin, especially the one about how I'd see them again and soon... But I didn't care. They're just punk kids. What can they do to me??

A few weeks pass, and one day after my husband has headed off to work and the kids to daycare, I hear a knock at the door. After opening it, I see...... nobody. Confused, I close the door and walk back inside, but then it happens again. So I open the door, only this time I'm taken by surprise as I'm rushed at the door and before I can even think, I'm overwhelmed in my own house by the bullies and the leader - your character. It's a different scenario now, I'm terrified. You've revealed that you not only are not afraid of me, but that you're willing to reach out and actually do something to me. This is about to be my worst day off in a long, long time.

redria17 said:
I played something out a while back with somebody on here using this pairing. I liked it so much, that I kept it at the back of my mind and decided to turn it into its own thread someday. Well, today is that day.

My character would be one of the younger moms in the neighborhood, and just like the others in the area, really don't appreciate mischief from teenagers and punks or unruly kids. For the most part, it's pretty peaceful. Except for the end of the street where some kids tend to loiter around. They tend to keep to themselves, and so nobody worries about them. An eye is kept on them though.

One day, the bullies make their way down the street making lots of noise, apparently laughing at each other. Nobody worries about it, until they decide to loiter near one of the houses. The kids are out playing and everything, so when one of them starts swearing, it pretty much angers a lot of people within hearing distance. Me, being part of the family that just moved in maybe a few months ago, decides to be the one to step up and put the kids in their place. So... I confront them, with a confident and smug approach, and tell off the apparent leader of the group, as well as the others. Eventually, they start walking away, but not without any shortage of smart comments. They were clearly intended to get under my skin, especially the one about how I'd see them again and soon... But I didn't care. They're just punk kids. What can they do to me??

A few weeks pass, and one day after my husband has headed off to work and the kids to daycare, I hear a knock at the door. After opening it, I see...... nobody. Confused, I close the door and walk back inside, but then it happens again. So I open the door, only this time I'm taken by surprise as I'm rushed at the door and before I can even think, I'm overwhelmed in my own house by the bullies and the leader - your character. It's a different scenario now, I'm terrified. You've revealed that you not only are not afraid of me, but that you're willing to reach out and actually do something to me. This is about to be my worst day off in a long, long time.

Giving this another go :) only have one other setup going on about it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom