Experimenting, gone awry (experimenting couple idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBunny

Banned
Banished
MC and her boyfriend/husband have been together for nearly a decade (or as long as necessary to make this work), and things have........ gotten stale. The boyfriend/husband has been pretty gun-shy about bringing up the idea to discuss fantasies, rather than the same old vanilla sex they've been having. Lately he's had performance problems, and in his mind, he's just bored with MC's apparent lack of willingness to explore new things. Then, one night while having drinks in the living room, the boyfriend/husband works up the nerve to start the discussion.

At first, MC is shocked. The boyfriend/husband has clearly been researching things and pointed out studies done about common fantasies. He asks me about every one on the list and I shoot them all down. Refusing to believe that I have NO fantasies whatsoever, he gives me the list and tells me to look it over and decide what I like and dislike. Skeptical, I take the list and look it over when I'm by myself.

I was more than surprised at the things that I found. Apparently more than 80% of people, both men and women, fantasize about being with somebody besides their partner??? I couldn't believe it, because it seemed so against what a relationship was actually about. It felt like everything I thought I knew was a lie. I hadn't talked with him about it, but the effects of what I learned had stayed with me for days... If not weeks. As a result, and much to my surprise, I found myself brewing up ideas.... fantasies, really. Things that even a month ago I'd have thought to be unloyal to my boyfriend/husband. Three things in particular that had been on the list, were things that I couldn't stop thinking about:

1.) Experimenting with a man of another race

2.) Sex with somebody I knew who wasn't my partner

3.) Practicing oral sex on a much younger/older man

The flow of that idea from here depends on which of those three fantasies you would prefer to play out. The overall gist would be that I would go to my boyfriend/husband and confess a willingness to try living out that specific fantasy. He would be a bit surprised since he was hoping I'd go for the ones he asked about, but he reluctantly accepts because he just wanted me to open up and figured this just may be worth the risk.

I have ideas for all three fantasies, but my preference will change by the day. Just let me know what you think and we can get brainstorming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom