Futa x Fem or Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

G3N0C1D3

☆I don't care if you're male, female, or a dinosaur ooc. Your character will be either feminized into a female or you will be a female. I, however, will be playing a young hot Futa. No dicky, no sticky.
☆ Image is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. Actually, expect all of them too. You'd think sexting at work is a common sense "not safe" thing to do but some people just need someone to hold their hand through life.
☆ I like PMs and Forums. Emails and IMs are too personal for me to just give out.
☆Detailed writers. Spelling errors or grammar slip ups are fine but if slack off too much I might end the roleplay.
☆ One paragraph minimum. Don't make it a habit either please. Don't expect you to mirror me either - it's a give and take kinda thing for me.
☆ I am only using one face claim. Don't like her? Toodles.
☆ I am a heterosexual male in real life. If that's a problem go protest your rights elsewhere.
☆ Must have a PIC / Face Claim. No hentai either, sorry.

+ turn on: small titties, small framed petite girls, bright colors or multi-colors, silky fabrics, spandex, bdsm, anal (giving), deep penetration, excessive semen, PVC/Latex/Spandex, multiple women, drug use, action themed role plays, face fucking, rape, pet play, messy sex, cute outfits, squirting, watersports, twincest, cream pies, womb penetration, virgin pussy, white or asian girls, bald/waxed/shaved pussies, pig tails, leotards/one piece swimwear, braces, shy or nerdy girls, cheerleaders, bullies, girl scouts.

- turn off: gore, vore, scat, fat girls, big breasted women, rough material such as lace, anything anal on my character, character will not give blowjobs. Anything else is on the table.

Name: Danielle "Dani" Foster

Sex: N.B Shemale

Eye Color: Light Blue/Silver Hue

Hair Color: Dark Brunette

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 103lbs.

Cock Size: (flaccid) 5.5 inches, (semi) 6.5 inches, (hard) 7.5 inches.

Student Status: Freshman (HS) or Freshman (C)

Occupation: Kick Boxer/Martial Artist, Gymnastics, Swimmer, Mechanic, Street Racer, New Girl, Bad Girl, Bully, Twin Sister, Juvenile Inmate, Biker Bitch, Crazy Bitch, Drug Dealer, Run Away, Theif/Robber, Con Artist, Girl Next Door, Bartender.

Traits/Personality: Bossy, picky, tough as nails, tease, slut, aggressive, protective, dependable, bipolar, ADHD, strong sexual endurance

BIO: Being born with a penis wasn't bad at first, until she turned 13 and started forming breast. This lead to a rift in the family as her father wanted a boy and now that Dani grew up looking like her dead mother it caused even more problems. She is tough from having to stay alive from her father's drunken rage. She has soft spot for motherly figures due to her mom's early death, although despises men or fatherly figures. Dani is born more female, the only thing male about her is her lack of a vagina. She loves turning men into traps and toys but really prefers fucking their ex girlfriends more.

Check Occupation for roles I will play. However you want to play your character is up to you. If it's not in occupation I am probably not interested in the pairing. We can come up with the story together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom