Do you have what it takes to dominate me? (MxF or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilla-Roche

Supernova
About me

Female, Age 29 to no more than 50 years of age. I’m smart and sophisticated in my role playing as I am in life. On the physical, I am blonde, I am medium to tall in height and I am bosomy (38DD). I am curvaceous and I love to look good, wear lingerie, and cannot do without my shoe collection. I look good, because it makes me feel good. Life is what you make it. Take a chance if a worthwhile opportunity presents itself.

Role playing

I have been role-playing for more than 10+ years. I love the escapism it affords me from the realities of life. I love to write, and I enjoy being creative. I can play Submissive as well as dominant, these days I am feeling far more submissive so it is there where my request lies.

I roleplay through threads only. I do not PM, I do not skype, or YIM. Sorry if that turns you off, but I believe we are here to share our stories with other players. When I role play, I expect my partner to help create a well written story. That means writing more than a sentence or two. Spell check your work and do your best please! (that is all I can ask of you and of myself)

I do not do Fandom stuff or other stories based on sci-fi movies or TV shows (such as Star Wars or Game of Thrones). My plots are set in the real world or the real world with a twist.

Limitations: Check my F-List. (I do not have many and a message can always clarify any limitations I might have if we roleplay together.)

Plot ideas (I may need to elaborate more on these)
PM me on any questions, clarifications, suggestions)

Where I play the submissive....

Anything plot that turns me into a bimbo
Playing a Maid
Teacher,Professor/Student
Boss/Employee
Abduction Fantasy
Tycoon wanting a muse for his pleasure
Fantasy involving me as a the wallflower Librarian type

Where I play a dominant role….

Domme / SLave
Mini-Giantess and shrunken Man / Woman
Feminization of a Submissive
Maternal / infantilism
Nurse / Patient

Again, I should preface that I am looking for a submissive role right now. You would have to make a strong case as to why I should be a dominant - you would need to be an extraordinary player with great writing skills.

In almost all roles, I would expect to be busty, curvaceous, gorgeous, and wearing sophisticated clothes - or being transformed to become this type of person.

Make sure to message me if you are interested.
**kisses**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom