Thread Closed

RE: Super Love (Connor x Kara) (LovelyAndDeadly and East)

Conner felt her body press around him and let out a soft sigh of grattitude for this situation. He looked at Kara and found he felt rather happy in the moments that he was holding her. He was almost kind of surprised that the girl of steel felt soft and looked so cute in the moment. With one hand on her hip and the other around her shoulder the two of them in the cold but albeit clean water, at least as far as the ocean went.

of course he had been the one to bring up Kal, but at the same time he was so not interested in talking about him. He chuckled slightly pressing her a little tighter against her feeling his chest press lightly against hers as he took her lips in a kiss, deciding that talk could wait till later. His tongue slipping past her lips as his hand came off her shoulder and brushed her cheek his eyes closing as he held her. When the kiss broke he took a breath and looked at her. "I figure eventually I'll get better with it, but I may need some lesions. Till than however I'll probably just keep to English. Less Squids."

Back
Top Bottom