Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Put on the dress dammit! (CD x Anyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoudEcho

Meteorite
Hello! Welcome to my first post! It's lovely to have you here. Would you like some tea?

I'm not quite sure what to include in this post or even what the etiquette for this forum is but I guess I'll just describe what I'm looking for! My favourite kinds of roleplaying involve themes revolving around a character discovering and exploring their sexuality. It's even better when that includes feelings of shame or embarrassment from either that character's own timidness or by being thrown into situations that they're simply not comfortable with.

And what a better vehicle to explore these themes than crossdressing? In this roleplay I'd like to play a somewhat feminine man who is coerced into crossdressing and through this discovers a whole new side of himself. I'm flexible as to exactly how this comes about although I did have an idea that he's an actor trying to get some substantial work when a position playing a female lead is offered to him. That's just one potential idea; if you've got something better then I'm all ears!

As far as your gender and sex is concerned: I don't give two shits. All I care about is that you're okay with a slow burn. I'm much more a fan of writing the buildup to smut and nontraditional sex scenes than straight-up fucking. That's not to say there won't be plenty of straight-up fucking. I'm just letting you know that it might be awhile before we get to that. Likewise, I'm not too fussed on what kinks we include. I'm a fan of exhibitionism and dirty talk. If you've got stuff you wanna include then, once again, feel free to bring it up or just throw it into the roleplay. I'm not the kind of person that's going to ghost you just because you decided to piss on my character when I'm not into that.

There's not really much else I can think to add to this. I prefer to write in first person although I'm more than happy writing in third. If you read this far then I hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom