Consensual Sins--Quick and Dirty Fantasies (Female for Fe/Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsherRayne

Meteorite
Welcome!
As the title suggests this is just a quick little thread filled with my more smutty ideas to roleplay. While any of these ideas can become a long term/more story driven plot, they are purposely bare to be more of a quick short term romp.

My Offs:

In none of the following ideas will there be any
Rape
Vore
Gore
Shit/Piss
Extreme S/m

My Ons:
Double penetration
Oral (giving/receiving)
Rimming (giving/receiving)
Cum (lots of it, bonus points if it is magical)
Big tits
Lactation
Gangbang
Squirting
Vibrators
Playing Femdom
Subbing to a Femdom
Anal
a2m
Creampie
Facials
Playing futa
Pegging
etc

Basically, I can be rather kinky. If you are into something specific let me know. None of these kinks are mandatory and can be left out to suit your tastes.

Ideas:

1) After a ritual goes wrong, my character a (female) acolyte to the moon goddess, because so hypersexual that she drains the seed of the entire priesthood of the sun
***Potential kinks**
Gangbang/multiple penetrations
Heat/estrus (as marked by hypersexuality, nothing gross)
Multiple orgasms
Plus anything you may want to add (That don't violate my no's)

2) Your character is captured by mine, the amazon queen, when s/he trespasses on Amazonian territory. To pay for their crimes, they must pay with their flesh and worship the mighty queen.
***Potential Kinks**
Femdom
Anal/vaginal/oral sex
Lactation
Muscular women
Big tits
Plus your ideas!

3) My character and yours are stuck in an on again/off again relationship spiral. One night, My character winds up at your character's place, drunk, offering to give him the sex he always desired.
***Potential Kinks**
Anal
D/s (I can play either, though I have a preference for being dom)
Toys
Creampie/Facials
Titfucking
And whatever your little head can dream up!!

If any of these ideas tickle your fancy, or if you have a desperate need, feel free to just send a starter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom