and so, the search begins! {flexible, darker desires and romance}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiamma

Dust
Hi all! I'm Fiamma, but Fia is acceptable. As the title states, this is where I'll be putting into words the search to sate my cravings and the plots I come up with. Have a read-through and let me know via PM if you want to start something~

|note: I'll be editing this thread every so often to reflect changes in cravings and to add plots|

|About Fia the RPer|

• On the topic of writing, I define myself as a semi-literate rper, but a quick way to burn out my interest is to send me seven paragraphs of solid text. Conversely, I will not accept one-liners. I pride myself on what can be created with words, from both my partner and I, and one or two lines of text does absolutely nothing for me.
  • On that note, my style of writing emphasizes fleshing out my character's thoughts and emotions-- understandably, I am a huge fan of plot/relationship development, though I usually try for a story:smut ratio around 60:40 for reference. You can try to convince me to go more in one direction, though, if you give me something delicious to work with!
  • I tend to automatically write up plots with M/F characters in mind, but I'm open to F/F and M/M as well, regardless of the gender of the writer. With that in mind, I usually gravitate towards playing characters that are more sexually submissive, though that means little when it comes to personality-- my characters are generally confident, independent people with other idiosyncrasies that individualize them. Whether that allows the plot to be centered around YC wearing their barriers down gently or with a more firm hand is up to you!
  • Please be patient with me if it seems like I disappeared; I will specifically tell you if I'm losing interest in our rp or if I would like to drop it, so please don't panic if you don't hear from me for a few days or a week, at the very most=- I'll do my best to give you a heads up if I'll disappear, of course. In return, I'll do the same for you because as much as I absolutely love rping and will love whatever I'm writing, real life always comes first.
  • If you don't like the way I write out a scene or if I interpret something in your post a different way than you meant, please don't hesitate to tell me! Criticism is 1000% welcome so as long as it's constructive and not meant with ill will! On the other hand, I'm not omnipotent; there will always be the odd spelling or grammar error, particularly because I tend to write my replies late into the night.

|Rules|

There aren't many, so it shouldn't be a problem, but they are non-negotiable!
  • All characters involved will be 16 years or older.
  • My non-negotiable 'no' kinks are feces play/scat, vore, overt gore/snuff, necrophilia, and needle play. Everything else is fair game.
  • No god-modding. Unless your character is just imagining what would happen or daydreaming, then if my character didn't do it, they didn't do it.
  • Just a general thing, but please respect me, and in return, I'll do the same.

And that's all the boring details over and done with! Now, let's get started with the fun~

|Cravings|

These are some of the general cravings I can come up with now, but don't hesitate to suggest others!
  • Anything to do with incest
  • Ageplay
  • Bondage
  • D/s, Master/Pet dynamics
  • Rough sex
  • Gangbangs
  • Interracial
  • Drama
  • Romance (twisted or otherwise)
  • Blackmail/Extortion
  • Displays of power

|Plots|

Plots that I come up with are listed below, with the pairings in the order of YC/MC; I am flexible on most details, and love input!
  • Hitman/Conwoman-- a bit more plot heavy
    YC is a hitman with a background and reputation of your choosing who has just gotten a new contract. Hired by a mafia boss to discreetly murder the lover-- MC-- of his rival, YC does some initial digging around to get a feel of her identity when he discovers that she's a criminal all her own. It turns out that MC is a conwoman, targeting powerful men and running confidence games on them to trick them out of large portions of their wealth and possessions and her current lover just so happens to be her current target. YC is intrigued-- not only does MC have a stunning figure and beauty in spades, but the intelligence, cunning, and confidence to back it up. What does this interest mean for the both of them?
  • Supernatural creature/Priestess-- coercion, dub-con/corruption, possible initial power struggle
    There exists a special group-- whether it's a top-secret branch of the Vatican or an independent organization-- where slayers are trained under the guise of priests/priestesses/nuns. A priestess, MC, of fairly moderate reputation is hoping for her big break, and begs to be assigned to one of the more high profile cases. She gets her wish, possibly because the group is already short handed and none of the bigger names are available or because the upper brass are willing to let her have her chance, and MC is sent to a seemingly innocent town/village under the guise of replacing the old father of the church. This sleepy little village has, in truth, become the home of [insert supernatural creature], YC, that the group has had their eye on. Whether it ends up that MC is hopelessly outclassed by YC and decides to play with her, or she turns out to be more of a challenge than YC thought and desires her for his own, is all up to you!
  • Monster/Adventurer-- rape, possible bestiality
    In a Legend of Zelda-esque world, MC is an adventurer, traveling the continents with her trusty sword and shield, and a bow and arrows on her back. Caught in a rainstorm, she ends up surrounded by monsters in a densely forested area, and though she manages to kill them all before they kill her, she accidentally cuts open one of the female's monsters pheromone sac, which sprays every inch of her with a scent that screams 'please please please fuck me' to every male monster that catches the scent. MC, of course, doesn't realize this, and tries to hole up in a cave she stumbled upon to wait out the rain before continuing on. However, the cave just so happens to be inhabited by YC, a fearsome monster who immediately notices MC and the pheromones she's supposedly secreting. After a very long night in which MC is forced to realize several dark desires she'd been in denial about, she's faced with the decision to leave and forget about everything that happened, or staying and letting YC continue to have his way with her. Will YC begin to see MC as more than a bitch in heat, as someone to keep by his side? Can MC be convinced to stay with YC?

|Prompts|

Below are prompts I come up with, whether they be a few words or a short concept, that have no specific plot in mind.
  • The song and music video for Lady Gaga's 'Judas'-- the concept of knowing the right thing to do is stopping someone, but you can't help loving them and therefore can't hurt them/sell them out
  • The song and music video for Britney Spears's 'Criminal'-- maybe slow corruption into joining in on the illegal doings
  • Opposing elements-- fire/ice, light/dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom