The risk in flirting for drinks (FxM or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silversliver

Super-Earth
Have you ever been at the bar and saw the person (typically a woman) who was clearly flirting with someone in the hopes that they will get a free drink? These situations are little more obvious when somebody looks like they don't fit in or they're just not attractive at all, but the idea I have for this involves the risk that comes with doing that.

I would play the part of a girl who doesn't get out much lately these days. Whatever my financial situation may be, I'd probably be going out with 20 bucks and hoping to get free drinks all night. My routine would be simple. I wait until I see somebody checking me out, man or woman, and then I make my move, and nine times out of ten, it works. I simply throw back what they're throwing at me, without any intention of living up to the words. It works just about every time, until it doesn't. One night, somebody would be on to my game and, depending on whether or not I'm at a sports bar or a gay bar, the man or woman whose trap I just fell into, would slip a little something into the drink they just bought for me before walking it over.

The rest? Well, we can work on that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom