KayTee - Roleplay ideas - f for M/F Tricks, bondage, kinky stuff, dubcon/noncon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayTee

Planetoid
Hiya,

So new to the site but not new to naughty RP. Looking for men or women or both who are literate, interetsing and looking to do some longer term roleplaying with plenty of lead up, descriptive text, not just the sex scenes. Looking for a raotio of say 60/40 story to smut.

I enjoy playing characters who are being tricked, coerced, blackmailed, forced into bondage and sexual situations.

I enjoy lingerie, costumes, uniforms, 16+ females. Kinks wise I enjoy leather, latex, ropes, straps, cuffs, gags, blindfolds, armbinders, wrapping.

Sex is very much on the menu, any and all orifices.

Men, women, some creatures, monsters.

Tentacles, spider silk, tight bindings, plant etc are possible interests as well.
I'll add ideas as I think of them. But feel free to PM me with ideas.

Roleplay Ideas

Elfin Trouble

I have a hankering to play a typical fantasy elf, confident, long lived and skilled with bow. She ends up captured/decieved by evil creatures and forced into bondage and sex with one or more of:

goblin_peril_by_seleenart-d4cs40r.jpg
aly_abducted_by_imps_by_louistarado-d698r15.jpg
Goblins
Orcs
Tiny Kobolds
gremlins
Imps
Demons
Ogres?

all orifices available and lots of tight bondage and endureance sex with forced orgasm etc. Does she come to enjoy it? crave it? or is it pure endurance, are they trying to break her?

Is magic involved to duller her abaility to fight? drugs? potions of arousal?

Tricked into Bondage

In this one I would play a girl struggling to make ends meet. A student teacher, or a doctor in training perhaps.

She would be taking part time work to make ends meet. Perhaps she has done some modelling of a wholesome variety, perhaps she has sometiomes worked as a phographers assistant.

In any case, she ends up involved in a shoot that is very much fetish/bondage. She had no idea and either has to run like a chicken, or brazen it out. Once encased, bound whatever she finds its not as bad as sht thought.

The photographer/studio manager etc (YC), would sense the naivity and bluffing and, attracted to her, would seek to posses her by drawing her into more extreme scenes on the pretext of money... but once he has her alone... Maybe the photos would be useful for blackmail?

Various Fairy Tails and tropes

Got a hankering to be Alice from Alice in wonderland where Wonderland seems intent on stripping away her innocence and inflicting all manner of dark desires up on her unwilling body. Bondage, ravishment... imagine the caterpillar drugging her with smoke, the madhatter binding her to the table and so on.

Also could play variations on sleeping beauty (a la Anne Roquelaure)

Beauty and the Beast

Snow White

and so on, most would be non or dubcon with bondage and sex.

Sunstone style

sunstone.jpg

phew___finally_by_shiniez-d8q2t7k.jpg

Hi guys,

so I'm guessing someone out there is a sunstone fan, probably quite a few of you I would hope.

Anyway, I do not usually do romantic stories, but I was considering an RP where I would play the Lisa side of a dom/sub relationship. I'm looking for my Allykat.

Now the story itself of course needs to be different,. difefrent names etc. We do not have to have happy endings, it does not necessarily need to even be romantic if you would prefer something darker.

Things I would love to see included:

My character in bondage, latex, corsets, lingerie, gags, predicamrnt bondage and all sorts of toys,

Things we could include
Dom loaning out her slave (dub/reluctant consent)
Multiple partners
forced dressing
Displayed at nightclubs/fet clubs etc

Open to amendments, variations, feel free to plumb your depths for ideas we could throw in.

Hope to hear from someone.

Tricked into Bondage

In this one I would play a girl struggling to make ends meet. A student teacher, or a doctor in training perhaps.

She would be taking part time work to make ends meet. Perhaps she has done some modelling of a wholesome variety, perhaps she has sometiomes worked as a phographers assistant.

In any case, she ends up involved in a shoot that is very much fetish/bondage. She had no idea and either has to run like a chicken, or brazen it out. Once encased, bound whatever she finds its not as bad as sht thought.

The photographer/studio manager etc (YC), would sense the naivity and bluffing and, attracted to her, would seek to posses her by drawing her into more extreme scenes on the pretext of money... but once he has her alone... Maybe the photos would be useful for blackmail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom