seeking Rps with touches of BDSM and mind control- (in-forum-thread play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deliliah

Star
For forum play only..."

Hi all, I'm Deliliah, or you can call me D, :)

So I do enjoy my love some bdsm, not a huge fan of pain, but a little can be okay, love the bondage, love the discipline, more on the humiliation side of sm. and of course the structure. Moe often than not I prefer to be submissive, but can play dominant for the right story. Yeah, pretty much tie me up, play with me til I ask for more... ;)

My big kink is mind control, I definitely feel squishy when I see a person losing herself to the power of persuasion of another. Was their a virus in her email? Did he give her a special ring? Tattoo gone wrong? The person who always wears shades, when dared to take them off, has controlling eyes and no-one can refuse them? Hypno-show/therapist experience gone bad? Chip attached to the skin? Training video with subliminal messages... yeah all that stuff.

A few idea to get the brain working: not perfect ideas, but take this basic premise and maybe come up with an idea?

Island Resort: Our characters go to a vacation resort on a remote island. Kink is expected, one signs in as the dom/me, the other as the sub. sometimes they don't even know until they get there. When a sub is disagreeable, they have programs to fix that. Who are we? A couple who has a kinky streak? A pair of reporters trying to find out why the programs are so good? I'm sure there are a few incest pairings out there as well.

untitled cum inflation: Oddly I hate playing like I'm pregnant. but somehow I feel the idea of playing a woman who is so full of cum, that people think she is pregnant is hot. the idea that the cum inside her make her open to suggestion, or an obedient thrall.. hottest.

tattoo: getting her first tattoo seemed exciting... until it started affecting her personality (for example, it says 'slut' in a ancient magical language). maybe it makes her obedient to a certain person or group. maybe it one small step and she s compelled to get more tattoos, each with a new effect.

That's enough of that, I'm sure you get the idea, check my F-list and send me a PM and maybe we can get a thread started soon.

Kisses

D

old ideas, no longer looking.

The Collar: MC and YC are having a discussion, and the subject of an obedience collar comes up. MC laughs it off, even when its on the table in front of her. On a dare she puts it on, and finds herself unable to resist anything she is told to do by YC.

The split: Everynight at the same time YC shows up at MC's home. She says the trigger, and she remembers the things you have been making her do. And she is unable to refuse anything YC requests when the word 'Please' is added.

Outfits: YC creates a special costume(s), whenever someone wears it, they are compelled to act like that is what they are. Plenty of options: Slave, french maid, naughty school girl, and so many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom