Struggle "dancing" anyone? (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I get into the details, here are some few basic rules:-

-I am a guy...but I don't mind your gender at all and expect the same from you.
-I can play both dom and sub roles and play either male or female or futa roles, depending on my partner's preference.
-I am bisexual and would prefer if you don't mind both genders in the sub roles.
-Doms can be either males or futa's only.
-I only RP on IM's (Skype, AIM, Trillian, Discord).
-I don't RP with phone users because of details limitations.
-Be flexible with sub characters ages (15 being the lower limit) I won't accept any hard limits for ages.
-How you present yourself to me is very important to me...I am not asking for much...just don't be lazy when it comes to writing and grammar.
-I would like it if you were a decent writer that is willing to give time into some of the details. I am asking you to write me a book, just show me that you actually care.
-Most importantly, read this thread carefully...understand what I am looking for...and make sure you'll actually enjoy doing this with me...and don't try to hijack my RP thread to do your own personal kinks and fetishes.

What is this thread about?
Alright...this might come off as a weird kind of kink for the most of you...unless you're a fan of bondage.

Basically, I am looking for something that would include characters from different fandoms (Be it anime, cartoons, videogames) being put in a situation where they get tied up by some manner (Be it ropes, duct tape, special rubber tubes which is something I invented and you will see in the second link below) which totally encases their upper bodies tightly and they can't move much except for bouncing their shoulders or swaying their upper bodies around in attempts to break free...but it all fails and it only serves to arouse the kidnapper. Here are some animations I made for demonstration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IVEkFV7ybA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-M-5xxAhII

While this will have some focus on struggling (And we can just focus on that aspect if you prefer), this doesn't mean there won't be any sexual interactions or other kinds at all...but keep in mind for the most part they will be non-consensual; The sexual contents/kinks would include some of the following:-

-Rough oral sex/throatfucking.
-Rough anal (favorite positions for me are either making them face a wall and part their legs or having them prone on the floor on their stomachs and getting pounded).
-Pissing down the throat (optional).
-Groping the characters as they struggle. (optional)
-Ryona: Non-realistic violence where a character can get beaten up in different ways while tied up, but without realistic injuries at all. (optional).
-Humiliation: Can be anything from walking them around while tied up to making them chant or sing humiliating words to forcing them to twerk while tied up, etc.

What kind of fandoms am I into?

Like I said...it's mostly based on anime/cartoons/videogames...however, I am not willing to specify in here because in past threads people would only contact me to do one particular fandom and discard everything else...this is not what I am looking for in an RP.

What I want is the following:

-If you want to play dom and have me play sub, then I want you to allow me to present you with a list of characters/groups of characters that I'd like to play as...and have you pick from that list...since I will most likely be knowing who I am playing as...you will not have to require knowledge of the said characters.

-If you want to play sub, then you have to be also flexible when it comes to characters lists that I suggest to you...ofcourse, I am NOT picky on how you play them because I want to make this as easy for you as possible...and I am even willing to give you a tour on characters that you don't know to help you out.

The thing is, my mood constantly shifts around the day and I can usually suggest from 8 to 12 suggestions per session...so you will have plenty of options for characters every time.

If you are interested in all that, hit me with a PM : 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom