With the prequel incoming, a Life is Strange RP request! (FxF) (Work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelandic

Super-Earth
So, in response to the prequel that is coming out soon, I figured I would try my hand at a life is strange RP. I am in general, looking for something plot-orientated, with a fair bit of drama, dark themes and love mixed into it all! Someone who can really capture what Life is Strange is about. As well as someone who is willing to play canon's, I will be playing canon's as well, and I can play multiple characters, and I am open to almost anything!

But The rules!

-No gross stuff
-No underage
-Please don't poof on me
-I only RP through PM's
-Please let me know if you are going to stop the RP for any reason.

If you can do all of that, then awesome! Lets talk about plots! :p
(Keep in mind this section is in progress. I have one defined plot, but I am most definitely willing to talk over other possible plots.)
-----
PLOT 1:
Max goes into another reality after the end of Episode 5, to a world where Chloe's mother married Nathan's father, (who was also made motherless). This results in a few things: Chloe having access to harder drugs, and more money, and this causes her to become more reckless and aggressive by the time she meets Max. And this would slightly change how Chloe looks as well. (I would be playing Chloe).
-----
PLOT 2: Rachel is still alive, and this causes a bit of a love-triangle to form between her, Chloe, and Max, with angst and jealousy running rampant. (I can play any character for this.
-----
PLOT 3: We set it during the game, but with a twist. We will still follow the basic structure of the game, but instead of speaking Max and Chloe's lines word for word, we'll improv and add some of our own to create a whole new adventure!
-----
PLOT 4: The standard zombie apocalypse plot! The dead have risen and almost all of society has collapsed. Except in Arcadia Bay, where a large band of well armed bandits have made the town their home. They say they are there to keep the people safe, but their actions speak differently...
-----
So, that is about it (for now!), I will update this regularly as I think of more plots. So do PM me if you have any desire to RP this wonderful fandom with me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom