Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spider-Boy , Spider-Boy ,getting fuck like a slutty Spider-Boy can !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liriel

Banned
Banished
As you probably guess by the tittle, I want to do a Spider-Man RP! What I have in mind is relatively simple: Madame Web summon multiple Spider-Man from all corner of the Spider-Verse and timeline to counter a treat to them all: A evil shemale Spider-Man who want to turn all universe into her own personal playground , turning everyone into shemale, female or cute, fuckable femboy! Madame Web was unfortunatly a bit too late and the processe have allready started , whit everyone changing sex and thier libido going throught the roof! Strangely, the processe came to a brutal stop, whit everyone regaining some level of decency but not much.

Building diferent team and sending them throught the Multi-verse , she hope to find where the evil one is hiding and to retunr thing to normal.

I like to play as one or two character who team up whit some who, themself , would play as one or two character to be a team that go on a dventure....wich would mostly come down to sex if nothing else^^ I like a partner who imaginative and a switch,same as me. 1-2 paragraph by character would be perfect for the reply. Give me a call if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom