Lost Wager Idea (inspired by a thread I just read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassySub

Super-Earth
So I just read a thread on here that gave me a pretty good idea :)

As anybody on here who's familiar with my thread themes would know, I seem to have a thing for scenes which involve me on the 'giving' side of oral sex. The idea that I have is pretty simple, in that I would lose a wager to somebody I don't necessarily find appealing, where oral sex would be on the line. The simple version of this idea would probably be limited to that.

The interesting version of this idea however is based on the thread that I just read. Everything that I've just previously explained would still take place, but before I actually agree to the wager, I would suddenly have this epiphany where I realize that I actually want to lose. So I would throw the contest and for all you know, I tried my best and still lost. It would be all the same to you, because you would be convinced that I didn't necessarily want to be doing what I was doing for a pay up. My fake confidence would have given you that read. Whether or not I end up enjoying myself is a separate story. I could see it going both ways, where I end up doing it and find it repulsive, but have to go through with it anyway.... or I could actually find it hot both in practice as well as the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom