Craving roleplays (Forbidden,Romance,Fantasy,Original & more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackHeart

Planetoid
Well…. I have about five years of experience and have found that I’m addicted….it’s a good addicted though. I know I couldn’t get through life with out Role playing

Now to the rules. And don’t be intimated by the length. It’s just covering bases, pretty much, I’m flexible.

1. I prefer to roleplay in PM’s or email only. I DO have one role play in a thread, but that will be the only one.

2. Please make sure you have good grammar structure, and can have the basic decent amount of spelling. I'm not a grammar Nazi since I know that we all are going to make mistakes at some point! As long as I can understand your sentences, then we will be on good terms!

3. One-liners/script are not allowed as I will not respond to those. I am a paragraph/novella style Roleplayer, and I also write in 3rd person. In addition, I love details! I love it when my partner can take the opportunity to type out a well-detailed response within the Roleplay. I do not want to be the only one coming up with ideas, so please make sure you help contribute to the story. Also, I want us to also set up a plot beforehand, instead of just jumping straight into the story.

4. Please do not disappear/vanish without warning. (Also including after planning out the plot) I'm sure a lot of people can relate to this, and how disappointing it gets when someone gets you excited for nothing.

5. Please do not control my character's actions or thoughts. Pretty please. Also, no incredibly powerful characters that is impossible to beat in a fight or can take something to the face and not die. I don't mind creation, but be a little realistic too. I'm open to any kind of characters you bring forth to the table such as humans, animals, furries/anthros, hybrids, etc. You may create your characters for the sake of the story if you don't have any to use. Although, try to lay low with the Mary Sues as every character has a flaw, and are not perfect.

6. I'm open to anything really such as violence, cursing, romantic settings, drama, etc. It's almost hard to get me offend really. However, please let me know what you are uncomfortable with beforehand so that way it will be avoided. As limits for me, I will not do fetishes, tickling, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia, vore, giants, tiny, and PWP. Ask me about anything else you are curious about.

7. I am a female, so I like to play female roles too, not just guys. I play both gender roles. It makes me feel restricted when my partner does not like playing the guy, and only likes playing submissive females. However, I will let it slide for some people since I am a flexible person, but not everyone. (ex: if you are a guy and don’t really like or can play female…I will let slide.) Some others must be willing to play the guy too. Now, if we are doing a fandom, then we are doubling as I will play your love interest, but you must do the same thing for me too. On another note, I also do split stories, meaning doing more than one Roleplay, but in different messages. I do M/F, F/F, (my favorites) and M/M pairings, as well as, OC x Canon, OC x OC pairings too.

8. My personal preferences of Roleplaying is action, adventure, fantasy, medieval, drama, Sci-fi and romance. Anything other genre you would like to do, just run it by me.

9. If you would like to chit-chat outside of the Roleplay, just send me a message and we can talk about other things if you'd like! Like I said before, I like to become friends with my partner depending on how much of a bonding we get.

+ It's craving!
++ I'll love you forever more

First is what I want to play (But can switch if needed)

Fandom List
Ask…..

Original List
Princess x Pirate ++
Stowaway x Pirate ++
Rich girl/boy x Farm girl/boy
Poor person/thief x Rich person/Prince(ss)
Mermaid x Human
Pirate x Mermaid ++
Angel x Demon++
Human x Vampire +
Arranged Marriage +
Human x Monster ++
Anthro x Anthro
Beauty and the Beast +
Prisoner/Captive x Prince/Knight +
Human x Dragon ++
Human/werewolf x human/werewolf ++
Human/alien x human/alien +
Fallen Angel x Human

Forbidden Romance
Romance/Drama Setting
Fantasy Setting/Original Setting
(Any other suggestions, I'm open to anything)

Faves:
Romance
Consensual
Non-Con (We’ll talk)
Anthro/Furry
Pregnant/Risk
Dirty talk
Foreplay
Light biting
Stubborn
Sexual tension
Story
Light Bondage
Teasing
Master/Slave
Feral/Fantasy Bestiality
Heat
Exotic Anatomy
Monsters/Aliens/Mythical Creatures
Experimentation
Light Voyeurism
Opposite Attraction
Yandare/Jealousy/Obsessive
Forbidden Romance
Hurt/Comfort
Age Gap
Aphrodisiac
Marking/Claiming/Biting
Internal

Dislikes:
Toilet/Scat/Watersport
Necrophilia(Zombies included)
Vomit
Guro
Heavy Bondage
Heavy Torture (We can talk. It’s not really closed.)
Heavy Abuse/Non-con (Again we can talk about it. Not really closed.)
Heavy Drug-Use (can talk)
Excessive Fluids
Food insertion/Food play
Choking
Sexual Violence/Gore
Vore
Cannibalism
Heavy Bloodplay
Face-Sitting
Genital Piercings (Can talk)
Rubber Suits
Futa