Seeking Kinky MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilFawn

Planetoid
About me:
I am looking for a short term rp with a male partner. (MxF only)
I prefer a 80/20 smut/plot rp.
My post ranges from 1-2 paragraphs, although I tend to mirror my partner's post.
One-liners are not acceptable. I want details. Please be at least able to mirror mine.
I rp through PMs only.
I rp through a 3rd person perspective.
I will appreciate it if you can give me 2-3 replies a day.
What I'm searching now is more towards a realistic modern roleplay. If you give me some other themes like fantasy, sci-fi, historical etc., I'm sorry to say that I will lose interest quickly.

These are the pairings I have in mind,
Brother/sister
Stepfather/stepdaughter
Stepbrother/stepsister
Married man/neighbour
Married man/first love
Married man/niece
Married man/babysitter
Older man/younger woman
School bully/student
Doctor/patient
Burglar/house owner
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Your ideas

Some kinks
Blowjobs (fave)
Con / Dub-con
Big realistic human cock
Excessive cum
Vaginal / Oral
Groping
Kissing
Clothed bulge
Ageplay
Risk of pregnancy

Limits:
Blood
Scat
Sex toys
Violence/death
Godmodding

Plots:
1. (Any pairing) Your character found a substance that, when consumed, will increase the sexual desire of a person. So your character decided to use it on my character so that he can fulfill his desires to have sex with her.
2. (Any pairing)
3. (Any pairing) My character went to work for your character during a summer break. Little did she knew that she was actually hired to become his personal cumdump.
4. (Doctor x patient) My character went for a regular medical checkup. Or not? She was asked to blindfold her eyes as your character used a special and confidential tool to access her health. In fact, the tool was the doctor's ...

My cravings and plots change from time to time! So do expect some edits here and there!
If interested, PM me with a plot and your preferred kinks, and we will discuss further.
Note: I will not reply if you hit me up without giving me any input of your idea, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom