Seeking a psychological slow-burn romance, modern/fantasy, M/F (plot prompt inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MephK

Moon
hi hi people!

I got this idea and I just need to try it out, one way or another!
As stated in the title, it's a rather psychological (ethical/ideological differences between the immortal's views and the humans' will have to be discussed at some point or another), as well as character driven, and would be a more platonic than physical relationship for most of the RP, at least at the beginning, unless the immortal is a very good manipulator or the watcher has no care for his/her job as well as the protocols.
Regardless of who is who, I will play a female and seek someone to play a male for the RP.

Here's how it goes:

One of our characters, called the Subject Zero (SZ) by officials, is a mysterious immortal with strange abilities imprisoned in a secret high security government facility because he/she was seen as dangerous, yet potentially useful, and worth studying.
The government could use SZ to get info they couldn't obtain otherwise (foreign military secrets, new tech, ...), or obtain the immortal’s advice, things like that.
The other character would be the new person appointed to watch SZ, as well as the intermediary between officials and SZ, paid to make sure he/she doesn't try to escape or cause troubles and cooperates when needed. The watcher can potentially give the immortal what he/she desires, within reasonable limits, in order to build a cordial relationship (or because being imprisoned just because you're different and can't be controlled can be seen as unfair, and the watcher could empathize with SZ in some way), or antagonize SZ instead, maybe even playing mind games with the immortal, trying to show that not all humans are weak.
SZ will obviously try to manipulate and mess with that person at first, for fun and perhaps for spite, though the immortal could be brought to value the watcher if he/she shows that he/she deserves it.

I was thinking that they could eventually grow closer, in one way or another, eventually leading to mutual interest, respect, forbidden attraction, perhaps taunting seduction too, through the cams all around SZ's cell quarters, as well as one or several large reinforced glass bays for discussion with people outside of the cell, plus probably a tray system or something to move objects from one side to the other (kinda like the front of Hannibal Lecter's cell in Silence of the Lambs, except that cell would probably be much bigger, with several rooms and nice furnitures that SZ would have negotiated for throughout the years the immortal has been in captivity and helping the government when he/she feels like it)
They obviously wouldn't be able to touch if they respect the protocols since the immortal is considered dangerous and the whole facility is designed to not give him/her any chance to escape.

The watcher could eventually be compromised, and like some kind of Harley Quinn would free SZ and flee with him/her, or on the contrary the immortal could be convinced by the watcher to use his/her gifts more actively to help humanity toward a better future instead of watching from the sidelines with complete disinterest.

Further details and choices, as well as who is who, are up to the kind of story we want to build ;)

Now for the more technical stuff:

About the writing

- Detailed, literate, with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. It doesn’t need to be 100% perfect all the time, but poor writing just turns me off completely.

- I write in 3rd person perspective only

- I RP in PMs or through emails

- For the length, I can do and expect in return anything from 1 paragraph to a full word page depending on the RP itself and my inspiration, though the average tends to be in the 1-3 paragraphs range. In all cases, i need your post to give me some substance to reply and react to, and i will provide the same.

- I will warn you in advance, i can sometimes get busy with life and take a long time to reply, so do not hesitate to message me if i haven’t replied in a while and/or if you are getting impatient. I will totally not resent you for that, and will in fact gladly welcome the reminder, and you won’t be thinking that i’ve abandoned the RP when i haven’t.

- I play females opposite (dominant) males, and am generally looking for a rather equilibrated relationship (in terms of power/control), in one way or another. I will not play opposite other female characters or futas. I will not play opposite submissive male characters (unless they turn dominant as the RP goes on).

- We can discuss kinks in PMs, though this plot will most likely not feature any special stuff in terms of smut, as this is obviously not the purpose of the story I have in mind

If you're interested in this plot, or have an interesting idea close to or derived from it, PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom